Who has attended every E30 Picnic?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RobertB
    replied
    '03 was our first Picnic and been going ever since. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Topless Red
    replied
    I've been to all but the original at Pt. Defiance Park. Yes Chris is still around. He was at todays with wife and baby daughter.

    Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWLOCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing
    Matt, yes that pre-E30 Picnic meet is what got me thinking about the E30 Picnic. That meet was in April I think and coordinated by Chris Chow who was doing a couple of these per year. We put the E30 Picnic together for later in August.

    Nando, nice panoramic at Newcastle Beach Park. Some are thinking what's with the M1? Well Dean Schindell from Canada owned an E30 M3, but it was in pieces, so he brought the M1 down and we let him park in the corner. A rare non-E30 in the E30 Picnic. ha ha
    Lance, I think that was the OG E30 picnic planning meet at the Beach. It was nice to see the evolution of my Cabrio and all the other E30's.

    The one that Cramer posted was the first one I attended with the M3 after I sold the Cabrio. I miss my M3!

    Thanks for bringing back some sweet memories!

    Now that I'm back in the states for a while, I may be able to attend a Picnic with the Project E30 I have in the works.

    Keep in touch...

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWLOCO
    replied
    Originally posted by matt325is
    I went to all but last year... I was working in Cali on a hydro power plant during last summer's picnic. I took a lot of pics during the first one in 2002. ALSO the "meet" at point defiance park in 2001. Anybody remember that one? Is Chris Chow still around?

    See ya guys this year!

    http://home.comcast.net/~matt325i/e30meet/ (old old old)



    cheers ;)

    Matt Kosonen
    I remember that one!.. Thanks for posting.. Those were the days!

    Too bad I'm not at the next one..

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWLOCO
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer
    I missed the first one as well. I had just bought my E30 in Aug 2002. Been going ever since!

    I was looking for my 2003 pictures and I found and old link to imagestation. Guess it's time to rehost them to a new site :)
    Hey Cramer!.. What's up!.. Yup, we had a meet at Mike's house when I bought my M3.. It's been a while! Host them up!

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    '04 would have been my first year. I was still searching for one at the time and ended up buying mine within a few weeks after the picnic. Been there every year since then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cone
    replied
    I swear I missed only one when my car was down in 2005, but looking at that first year, I didn't see my car there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Someday I plan on driving over for this. I've been saying it for years but I swear it's gonna happen eventually. Only 49 hours of driving to get there haha.
    Your E30 may let you down going to the store, but it won't let you down going to the E30 Picnic. As stated in the E30 Commandments.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    An e30 can take it. A few years ago I flew down to Florida and drove back in an e30 for the picnic. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Someday I plan on driving over for this. I've been saying it for years but I swear it's gonna happen eventually. Only 49 hours of driving to get there haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    yeah, nobody really minded the M1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Matt, yes that pre-E30 Picnic meet is what got me thinking about the E30 Picnic. That meet was in April I think and coordinated by Chris Chow who was doing a couple of these per year. We put the E30 Picnic together for later in August.

    Nando, nice panoramic at Newcastle Beach Park. Some are thinking what's with the M1? Well Dean Schindell from Canada owned an E30 M3, but it was in pieces, so he brought the M1 down and we let him park in the corner. A rare non-E30 in the E30 Picnic. ha ha

    Leave a comment:


  • matt325is
    replied
    I went to all but last year... I was working in Cali on a hydro power plant during last summer's picnic. I took a lot of pics during the first one in 2002. ALSO the "meet" at point defiance park in 2001. Anybody remember that one? Is Chris Chow still around?

    See ya guys this year!

    http://home.comcast.net/~matt325i/e30meet/ (old old old)



    cheers ;)

    Matt Kosonen

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    2004

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Here are the 2003 pics rehosted: http://www.epitom3.com/pics/E30%20Pi...2003/index.htm

    I'll work on getting the other years up as well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...