Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official R3VLimited 2012 Saturday Evening Party (June 23rd) - 5PM - Tacoma Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official R3VLimited 2012 Saturday Evening Party (June 23rd) - 5PM - Tacoma Washington

Here are the details for the yearly R3VLimited Picnic party, hosted at my home in Tacoma WA. (Yes I copied/pasted last years invite...as i always do)

Every year this is a total blast and last year we had over 80 people!

Details are pretty damn simple, we will be providing most of the food (BBQ) and some snacks/soda/beer, however I ask that people please provide $5.00 bucks, and bring something that they may enjoy. The $5.00 is to cover the BBQ costs (which I am having catered, and will be fantastic (seriously, best god damn BBQ ever)) This also covers the THREE Kegs we will have!

I know many of you will plan on staying the evening, and while I have a small home you can easily sleep on the floor, or if the weather is nice bring a tent and setup in my yard (plenty of room for tons of tents)

We will have plenty of entertainment, the E30 Simulator, HDTV, Music, Beer, etc

Please RSVP via this thread so I know how many are showing up!

Address is

3632 N Waterview Street
    Tacoma WA, 98407. Plenty of street parking

My cellular (if you get lost or whatever)

Facebook Invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/337107759693388/

I want to visit your home and eat bbq. :)

Probably won't know for sure until 1 or 2 weeks before tho.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Bummed I missed this last yr. So in!
      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Will be there as usual, but driving the van.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Andrew and I will be there, we'll be coming in Friday night, hopefully not as late as last year...

Comment

Plan on being there. Thanks for the invite! Probably have a couple guys with me as well

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

I'm one of the couple of guys, and I'm in baby!
              971-295-7077

91' 318i

Comment

I will be there again this year, I'd be very sad to miss another one of these parties.
                instagram

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to make it this year. My ground control koni is blown out and according to them, they're backordered until July.

Comment

Danny what the FUCK.

You come anyway.

This is my TENTH year in a row, and three of those ten years have been in someone else's car, two of those were not an E30.

Comment

Call Ground Control and bitch at them for me.

Comment

Soooooo coming.

Don't know if Thursday or Friday though...I would like to come a day earlier than usual to chill. If Friday, Josh and Andrew... the usual? :P SALEM COSTCO!!

Having continued rebuilt rear differential drama (shot driver side bearing) but I have a spare to use while I have it all sorted out.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

In
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post

Don't know if Thursday or Friday though...I would like to come a day earlier than usual to chill. If Friday, Josh and Andrew... the usual? :P SALEM COSTCO!!
                            Noooo, no, no, no, no.

You no come a day early. You come same day as always. We meet at Salem Costco, get pizza, and drive up to Tacoma as a group!

Comment

This coming weekend I will be going to CA and picking up my because racecar e30 thing, and a van load of stuff. Im gonna put WA plates on in Cali, and drive up. I'll be there this year with it! Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                              X