Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official E30 2012 Picnic Weekend Photo Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dussen View Post
    Did you take all those or are some from someone else?
    I took the majority of them, but I snagged a few of my car from others, as well as a few I thought were really nice from this thread. I tried to keep the theft at a minimum.
    320I - under construction

Comment

Just goes to show ya that my eta needs A LOT of work. IIRC, I had the only BBS equipped Gazellenbeige car and not one picture HAHA. oh well theres always next year!!! Great show and a lot of great cars!!
      sigpic
      Justin Angelli
      1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post

Thanks for grabbing one of my car! :up:
        sigpic

Comment

I probably have one of the stockest 4-door 318i DS E30's...
          totally unremarkable.

I did find one picture where it wasn't behind someone else's car.

Comment

Originally posted by 85e325 View Post
            Just goes to show ya that my eta needs A LOT of work. IIRC, I had the only BBS equipped Gazellenbeige car and not one picture HAHA. oh well theres always next year!!! Great show and a lot of great cars!!
            Your car looked nice and I'm suprised there isn't a few shots of it. My royal blue avoided the camera eye as well but it doesn't really stand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
              Your car looked nice and I'm suprised there isn't a few shots of it. My royal blue avoided the camera eye as well but it doesn't really stand out.
              Thanks!
              sigpic
              Justin Angelli
              1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

I am so pissed - I forgot about this. I had seen the thread a few months ago when we were planning our trip to Seattle.

Then, Saturday we went down to the LeMay musuem and the glass blowing musuem...then drove around and spotted a few E30s...

then remembered...when I mentioned to my wife I forgot...she said she assumed I just wasnt pushing her to sit through a car show (since it had been raining)

damn, damn, damn

Glad all had a good time - sucks to hear about the driveshaft hitting someones E30

Comment

The guy who owns this was telling me how this engine set-up cost him $35k. Also had a $17k paint job, and the car's costed him well over $100k.
                  Such an amazing car!

Comment

Originally posted by mother_russia View Post
                    The guy who owns this was telling me how this engine set-up cost him $35k. Also had a $17k paint job, and the car's costed him well over $100k.
                    Such an amazing car!
                    I need to meet this guy, I will check his tire pressure and inspect the tred depth for only $800.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                      I need to meet this guy, I will check his tire pressure and inspect the tred depth for only $800.
                      I'd never pay $100k for a car with such a dingey looking brake fluid reservoir cap.

Comment

That's a 35k car tops. Dude was heavily exaggerating You don't spend 17k on a paint job then drive it on grass and through mud. 100k = garage queen
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

+1^^
                          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

so much win
                            Transaction Feedback: -click here
                            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Anyone know the screen name of the man in red here?

I need to PM him about something.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

yup its me, names adam
                                M stands for Money:hitler:

Comment

Working...
                                X