E30 Picnic 2017 FOR SALE thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BECKSTER
    replied
    I'll be bringing a
    - 24v swap transmission crossmember
    - rebuilt 24v vanos unit
    - early model radiator
    - style 5 rz469's with new tires?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002jm
    replied
    ix parts

    I have some ix parts
    Have a pretty nice dash also.
    Also, nice shift knob, and front lip off an 87 325e
    m-tech/euro fog lights sold
    Pm me for details.
    thanks,
    jm
    Last edited by 2002jm; 06-17-2017, 06:16 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Metallated
    replied
    I've got the following, pm me to negotiate a price on any:

    Four snow tires on steelies.
    Spare bottle cap with good tread.
    Set of late model tail lights with minor cracks.
    Rear quarter axle.
    Rear control arm with brake, rotor, good bearing, hub, and axle; ready to be bolted in.
    Open 2.93 medium case diff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    started a topic E30 Picnic 2017 FOR SALE thread

    E30 Picnic 2017 FOR SALE thread

    What do you need?

    what do you have?

    Post here to let others know if your bringing stuff, or items you are looking for.





    A friend from California who is coming is looking for a trunk with no holes for spoiler.

    I will also have shift boots and key chains for sale.
Working...