E30 Picnic 2017 FOR SALE thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bluebeamer
    replied
    Buddy blew a rad hose pulling into the hotel parking lot tonight, 88 325i hose from water pump to thermostat housing..... anyone can help asap

    Leave a comment:


  • Etfren
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    Got a few things to peddle...

    -Cracked dash (in the passneger pocket)- $20
    -Garagistic 80A poly trans mounts New in box- $30
    -misc switches/fuses/relays- $2 each
    -E30 Girling front and rear brake calipers & hardware- $20
    -New E30 vinyl shift boot - $15
    -G240 Transmission from a 318is (155k) in good shape- $100
    I'll take the calipers. Had mine off today, lots of rust inside the piston.

    I've got a set of center caps for euroweaves, $50.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dussen
    replied



    Lots of stuff for sale.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dussen; 01-30-2018, 11:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dussen
    replied
    Originally posted by mcubed91
    BMW M3 E30 - 17.970 Emotions at: http://www.publics4drive.com/index-english/books


    book.
    I want to sell one.
    They both came a little dented at the corners. I am keeping the less dented one.
    You think someone would like to buy it for 200 bucks? It's the red cover one I am selling.
    I can bring it to the picnic for sale.


    Text me tomorrow I'll buy if it is the one I'm thinking off.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dussen; 01-30-2018, 11:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tatarusbrute
    replied
    Hey, I am gonna be at my first e30 picnic this year. I am not super active, but I have been into the e30 life for awhile. Here are some random things I got for sale.

    I have an assortment of e30 parts, I can bring any or all if people are interested. every thing is OBO within reason, some I dont really know value

    Set of gray coupe door cards $100

    2 885 cylinder heads of unknown condition, but with most of the parts. $100 each

    1 getrag 260, it is missing the output flange, and it needs a new input shaft bearing and seal(they are removed). $150

    1 early 2000's Mini Cooper S super charger with around 100k miles, pulled from a wrecked car. there is an off the shelf kit for use on a m42 motor. I have the factor bypass valves and tubing. $250

    NUKE Performance adjustable CAM pulley New in box. $180

    Glove box in good shape no latch $75

    late model drivers side under panel $50

    ENGINE parts OBO within reason

    M20b25 engine block (late model, I think there are mild differences).
    M20b25 pistons in nice condition
    M20b27 crank
    m20b25 crank
    m20b25 rods
    m20b27 rods

    M20 oil pan $100

    M20b25 intake manifold $50

    Revshift 80 poly rear subframe bushing set brand new. $180.

    Thats about it, let me know if interested in the bigger parts, If I Dont need to bring them I wont.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Lukebox for non power top vert with subs (dual 8" infinity 860w) and amp rack $440
    Bosch smiley brackets L&R $20ea
    Behr hvac resistor (new never installed) $20

    Adding to the list:

    Coupe pop out window conversion $60
    10" lukebox with Obcon sub, amp rack, and Jensen amp $500
    Motorsport hardware 57mm stud kit with MH Titan lug nuts in gunmetal $80
    Euro Bosch Smileys with Squared bi xenon conversion $460
    Rear parcel shelf recovered on black fabric $40

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    A set of nice early and late model taillights
    A set of custom smoked late taillights
    A set of nice US ellipsoids
    Euro M20 engine arms

    Lots of other random shit stuffed in boxes that I can't think of at the moment :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • kwseattle
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing
    What's the over/under bet on the MSRP for new factory E30 dashes? I'll take $800.
    I paid ~$1000 about year ago, just installed it a couple months ago so I'll have it at the picnic!

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    Got a few things to peddle...

    -Cracked dash (in the passneger pocket)- $20
    -Garagistic 80A poly trans mounts New in box- $30
    -misc switches/fuses/relays- $2 each
    -E30 Girling front and rear brake calipers & hardware- $20
    -New E30 vinyl shift boot - $15
    -G240 Transmission from a 318is (155k) in good shape- $100
    I would be interested in the trans mounts... Bring em with and we will deal at the picnic.😊

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    E30 325 radiator - Best offer

    IE Headers for M20 $200.00

    E36 5 speed transmission - Not shifting for some reason... Make an offer.

    E30 M20 Valve cover and Manifold - $50.00
    Last edited by cbouchez; 06-20-2017, 10:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    How about E34 parts? I need a black ashtray for the front center console.

    Leave a comment:


  • Metallated
    replied
    Originally posted by dugly52
    Anyone have a passenger weather strip? Mine flew off on the freeway :/
    I do.

    Leave a comment:


  • dugly52
    replied
    Anyone have a passenger weather strip? Mine flew off on the freeway :/

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    A grand. But having laid hands on the new ones, they are worth it. It's the first thing you don't see in a car.. meaning when it's cracked it sticks out like a sore thumb, but when it's not, you never notice it...

    The new material is a little different (more like the later e36 texture) and there is a very subtle color shift. But then again there was a change in the "black" used from the earliest e30 to the later.. slightly different texture change during the original e30 run as well - you see it on the shift consoles mostly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing
    What's the over/under bet on the MSRP for new factory E30 dashes? I'll take $800.
    I have one in my ECS wish list. Last I checked it was almost $1200!

    Leave a comment:

Working...