E30 Picnic 2017 FOR SALE thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • spiDmang
    replied
    Got a few things to peddle...

    -Cracked dash (in the passneger pocket)- $20
    -Garagistic 80A poly trans mounts New in box- $30
    -misc switches/fuses/relays- $2 each
    -E30 Girling front and rear brake calipers & hardware- $20
    -New E30 vinyl shift boot - $15
    -G240 Transmission from a 318is (155k) in good shape- $100

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    What's the over/under bet on the MSRP for new factory E30 dashes? I'll take $800.

    Originally posted by djjerme
    BMW is ramping up production again on new ones later this year..

    just sayin' ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    Anyone have a cracked unused dash?

    if its cheap i can use 1
    BMW is ramping up production again on new ones later this year..

    just sayin' ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Metallated
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Fisher
    Does the diff fit any325i?
    I could use that ratio to slow down my conversion motor.
    Bob
    Yep it will bolt right up.

    I also have a minty clean uncracked dash if you are in the market for one...

    Thanks for the interest.

    Ps. Matt I have a blue trunk lid with no holes for sale.
    Last edited by Metallated; 06-13-2017, 11:53 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Anyone have a cracked unused dash?

    if its cheap i can use 1

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Fisher
    replied
    need stock electric fan

    My stock fan appears to have used up its low speed. Could use a replacement.

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Fisher
    replied
    Originally posted by Metallated
    I've got the following, pm me to negotiate a price on any:

    Four snow tires on steelies.
    Spare bottle cap with good tread.
    Set of late model tail lights with minor cracks.
    Rear quarter axle.
    Rear control arm with brake, rotor, good bearing, hub, and axle; ready to be bolted in.
    Open 2.93 medium case diff.
    Does the diff fit any325i?
    I could use that ratio to slow down my conversion motor.
    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert Fisher
    replied
    Need Dash

    Originally posted by 2002jm
    I have some ix parts and a dash I could let go of.
    Also, nice shift knob, and front lip off an 87 325e
    m-tech/euro fog lights
    Pm me for details.
    thanks,
    jm
    I could use the dash. What is a good price?

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Can bring the following if anyone wants any of it:

    Lukebox for non power top vert with subs (dual 8" infinity 860w) and amp rack
    Bosch smiley brackets L&R
    Behr hvac resistor

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    I have For Sale and can bring:

    -2 complete iX skirt sets and 2 odd ball sets
    -Complete Mtech 2 kit for 2 or 4 door (have both types of door pods
    -1 Mtech 2 spoiler
    -2 sets of Kopi 17" rims - one set has tires in decent shape, and the other needs refurb
    -Tons of non-173 M20B25 DME's
    -a bunch of the small interior bits..etc.

    The larger stuff (MT2, iX kits) I won't bring up without some sort of deposit since they will be a PITA to bring and I don't want to have to baby sit them the whole weekend if a buyer bails.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    I'll have my e30 available if anyone is looking to pick up a track car



    And I can bring a set of gray basketweaves with matching caps, tires are absolutely done though.

    Leave a comment:


  • mcubed91
    replied
    BMW M3 E30 - 17.970 Emotions book

    BMW M3 E30 - 17.970 Emotions at: http://www.publics4drive.com/index-english/books


    book.
    I want to sell one.
    They both came a little dented at the corners. I am keeping the less dented one.
    You think someone would like to buy it for 200 bucks? It's the red cover one I am selling.
    I can bring it to the picnic for sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzmoser
    replied
    I'm bringing many sets of seat shocks as detailed on my website

    Leave a comment:


  • 4tDX
    replied
    Wanting to buy:
    (a) A single (1) Euroweave

    Wanting to sell:
    (a) Beige Sedan Door Cards: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=386502
    (b) M62TUB** Timing Chain Guides & Chain: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=395268

    Leave a comment:


  • Henna30
    replied
    Ive got a 2.79 lsd diff I'm planning on bringing!

    Leave a comment:

Working...