• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    that yellow car is repugnant.

Mariano
    heh, you just said repugnant.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
    HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
    **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

whos alpine e30 with the schnitzer wheels?

sexy fuckin car
      Originally posted by ebelements
      Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Yeah, the bugs were just absolutely horrible. Especially those at the gas station when we stopped to 'clean' our windshields! hah, what a joke that was. They were so dense I killed at least 3 in my car after we left because it was impossible to get in without some coming along! :crazy: I stopped at the shell by my house and spent a good 5-10 minutes doing a quickie scrub down of my front end with their windshield water. Worked OK. Oh, and I think you still have my other radio too, not that I need it or anything but I just remembered that.
        Last edited by Justin B; 06-18-2007, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
          whos alpine e30 with the schnitzer wheels?

sexy fuckin car

Thanks. :oops:
          sigpic

Comment

JESUS CHRIST! i have still only seen ONE picture of my car, none even have like the corner caught in another picture...there's more pictures of stock bronzits than of mine...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idanity View Post

i felt that it was uneccesary to wash my car with the mismatching fenders and hood,
              but after seeing these pics, i feel like i should... (havent washed it since ive owned it in december 06)
              hopefully itll have a nice paint job by next year, this was an awesome meet.

Comment

Somwhere buried in this thread Josh and a couple other guys asked about hoodie M Team sweatshirts.

Yes they are available. They are also a 90/10 cotton/poly blend. Heavy weight. Please add $6 for a hoodie. It is a pullover (no zipper). In your order, please note clearly that you want a hoodie.

Deadline to receive all orders is this Friday, June 22. If you are mailing an order, not that the orders are going to me in Washington State. I can take PayPal all the way to the deadline of course.

thanks,

Lance Richert
                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
                  Somwhere buried in this thread Josh and a couple other guys asked about hoodie M Team sweatshirts.

Yes they are available. They are also a 90/10 cotton/poly blend. Heavy weight. Please add $6 for a hoodie. It is a pullover (no zipper). In your order, please note clearly that you want a hoodie.

Deadline to receive all orders is this Friday, June 22. If you are mailing an order, not that the orders are going to me in Washington State. I can take PayPal all the way to the deadline of course.

thanks,

Lance Richert
                  Excellent lance. I'll be putting in an order soon.
                  Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                  Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by iwantone View Post
                    i felt that it was uneccesary to wash my car with the mismatching fenders and hood,
                    but after seeing these pics, i feel like i should... (havent washed it since ive owned it in december 06)
                    nah, i loved your car! it looks like it's getting used for what it's meant to do
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iwantone View Post
                      I'll tell ya what... it sure made my car look better!

:)
                      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                      That Guy.
                      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post

thanks,

Lance Richert
                        I'll try to get an order in to you by Friday for a hoodie, Lance. I want one bad!

Comment

Can someone P-shop away the scrapes on my bumper? how embarrassing. :-P
                          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                          That Guy.
                          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post

Can someone P-shop away the scrapes on my bumper? how embarrassing. :-P
                            Seriously Joe, what the fuck is wrong with you. Showing up to the Picnic with scrapes on the bumper of your M3. You should be slapped with a 14 inch black rubber cock.

Comment

real quick

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by cferb View Post
                                JESUS CHRIST! i have still only seen ONE picture of my car, none even have like the corner caught in another picture...there's more pictures of stock bronzits than of mine...
                                what's the car look like?
                                -Joel-
                                PNWfahren Regional Car Enthusiast Community - my photos
                                1995 M3 || 2009 VW SportWagen TDI || 2004 530i sport

Comment

Working...
                                X