No announcement yet.

Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will prolly be relocating form Mi to western Mt in the next couple of months so I will try an be there for this. Anyway anyone else from that area?
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Im down. id probly trailer the e30 out.
      I wanna go Fast

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
        Hey, you know I'll try but most people are scurred.

I ain't scared...

Im going to make it to this, is it like Mecca for the e30 community? Sounds like a good road trip from socal. Google maps puts it at 18 hrs, so Ill be leaving on friday.
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

whats the address?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Address

98 Gilman Blvd
            Issaquah, WA.

History:

Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
            www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Can't believe I just noticed this thread. Needless to say.. I'll be there.

Comment

Damn...

Washington State?

That is the farthest point for 50% of the country to attend... Won't be able to attend :(

Comment

If RWDrift wants to caravan up there, and I am able to go, I would be willing to drive the 42 hours. I couldn't do that on my own.
                  My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                  There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Ill be going for sure. As more people frm socal commit, I'll post up a thread here in a while to sort of organize our CARAVAN LOL
                    Last edited by Justin B; 11-13-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Caca caravan?? ;)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

lol... didnt think of it that way. =P

Comment

That sure is far from Chicago, but I will try to make this!

Comment

I'll plan on attending this. Is there a caravan set up? If so, where is it going through, I'd like to join.
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

There should be multiple caravans that get planned as the date get closer. Last year we had one that started in SoCal and made stops in North Cali, Portland and Tacoma. There was another one for the guys up north.

Where are you coming from? I'm sure we will have somone heading the route that will meet up with you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Schwarz3 View Post
                                I'll plan on attending this. Is there a caravan set up? If so, where is it going through, I'd like to join.
                                The drive from Salt Lake, through northern Nevada and up through central Oregon is simply awesome. I have driving it a couple times. Other times through Boise. Drive up to Portland on Fri or Sat and roll up in one of the caravans from here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X