No announcement yet.

Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope i can make it. Curt, will you be attending WW08? I dont think im gonna drink this time :)

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726949
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

If things go the right way I'll either be there in a lotus, the e30, or a 135i. Or get someone to drive the e30 up along with one of the other two :D
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
        If things go the right way I'll either be there in a lotus, the e30, or a 135i. Or get someone to drive the e30 up along with one of the other two :D
        fagit

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Jparkr2004 View Post
          fagit
          But but.. I want something shiny and new

Comment

Ban!

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
              And you can park that Lotus/135i next to the other junkers ;)

Comment

If there is a caravan from the sf bay area i plan on being in it. And if people coming from cali don't want to do it in one shot, I may be able to set up a rest point. Let me know if anybody is interested.
                If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

Soo early, iim not even going to post what i hope to bring and have!
                  -Brandon
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                    And you can park that Lotus/135i next to the other junkers ;)
                    Duh, the e30 will go in the normal parking lot :)

Comment

Looks like I'll miss it again. Headed back to SD a couple days before! :(
                      - Sean Hayes

Comment

Does Anyone Know How Many Posts Till I Get Permission To Post Pictures Or A Signature Photo?
                        Jason
                        sigpic
                        "But the way it deals with bumps and heaves makes you think the shocks are filled with unicorn farts and pixie tears."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazr111 View Post
                          If there is a caravan from the sf bay area i plan on being in it. And if people coming from cali don't want to do it in one shot, I may be able to set up a rest point. Let me know if anybody is interested.
                          Keep and eye out for the SoCal/NorCal caravan that JustinB and I will probably start yammering about in the coming months. We will have a cali-caravan thread indeed. Matt and Armen... ready for it again? woot!!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                          HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                          **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by handysmurf59 View Post
                            Does Anyone Know How Many Posts Till I Get Permission To Post Pictures Or A Signature Photo?
                            Jason
                            You should be able to do it now. Go to "User CP" on the left of the menu at the top of your screen. There are a few different ways to post pics. You can upload them to the gallery on that menu too. After they are uploaded you can use those in threads.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll ask for the day off tomorrow :p
                              sigpic

Comment

Well now that I have moved a out here I might make it. depends on work an if my car is here or still in storage in Mi
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X