Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    its like 2.5 hours from Portland, dont be a sissy

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by Justin B
    I was about to say that they did, but drove fast...oh that was to bimmerfest :) Yah, that'd be cool if we could get more of a CA crew to roll up to WA. And the earlier it is talked about the less of an excuse anybody has to not go!
    yah...thats one hell of a drive for the e30...if it was in OR, i would be more down...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO
    Justin, let's get Aaron and Cary to caravan this time. Maybe Matt can get some more SoCals? OMFG this is so early to talk about this.
    Mariano said that he is coming next year, too.

    Derek, Joe is currently on the lookout for a Vanos OBDI M50 for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    I'm there for sure!

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I should be getting forced up there. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I'll be there with twice the valves. :up:
    Wait...WHAT!??! When did I miss this announcement? I demand an explination.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30damen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I'll be there with twice the valves. :up:
    Me as well

    and oh how I love being local..

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by techterr
    thanks, it will be great to see it... Did you get married yet????? and how is Griots treating you? are you going to be there for the sale this weekend?
    take care,
    Tim

    Ya, I got married the week after the picnic.

    Wont be here (there) for the sale this weekend cause I am gonna be out of town. Things are going great here, but I've only worked 3 days in the last month cause I have been in India. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Sweet the 8th! Lovin it. I will be at this one, rain or shine. No last minute BS, unless I sell the current one.

    Any chance that there will be any judging or competitions of any sort to get people to step up their game a little bit?

    Leave a comment:


  • techterr
    replied
    thanks darkwing

    thanks, it will be great to see it... Did you get married yet????? and how is Griots treating you? are you going to be there for the sale this weekend?
    take care,
    Tim

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by techterr
    Wouldn't miss it for the world... Does anyone know what happened with the photo by Creager photography??? is that shipping soon???
    I talked with him the other day and he said they are going out Saturday. I think there was a little delay becasue of minimum order quantities.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    I was about to say that they did, but drove fast...oh that was to bimmerfest :) Yah, that'd be cool if we could get more of a CA crew to roll up to WA. And the earlier it is talked about the less of an excuse anybody has to not go!

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Justin, let's get Aaron and Cary to caravan this time. Maybe Matt can get some more SoCals? OMFG this is so early to talk about this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    oh really now...cool man.
    As I've said before I'd love to make it up with the deuce but I dont know if it'll be done in time. I thought the body mods would have been completed by now, but I've got a lot of metal banging to work out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I'll be there with twice the valves. :up:

    Leave a comment:

Working...