Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by Schwarz3
    I'll plan on attending this. Is there a caravan set up? If so, where is it going through, I'd like to join.
    The drive from Salt Lake, through northern Nevada and up through central Oregon is simply awesome. I have driving it a couple times. Other times through Boise. Drive up to Portland on Fri or Sat and roll up in one of the caravans from here.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    There should be multiple caravans that get planned as the date get closer. Last year we had one that started in SoCal and made stops in North Cali, Portland and Tacoma. There was another one for the guys up north.

    Where are you coming from? I'm sure we will have somone heading the route that will meet up with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I'll plan on attending this. Is there a caravan set up? If so, where is it going through, I'd like to join.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrCleanE30
    replied
    That sure is far from Chicago, but I will try to make this!

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    lol... didnt think of it that way. =P

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Caca caravan?? ;)

    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    Ill be going for sure. As more people frm socal commit, I'll post up a thread here in a while to sort of organize our CARAVAN LOL
    Last edited by Justin B; 11-13-2007, 05:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    If RWDrift wants to caravan up there, and I am able to go, I would be willing to drive the 42 hours. I couldn't do that on my own.

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Damn...

    Washington State?

    That is the farthest point for 50% of the country to attend... Won't be able to attend :(

    Leave a comment:


  • BENdashdash
    replied
    Can't believe I just noticed this thread. Needless to say.. I'll be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Address

    98 Gilman Blvd
    Issaquah, WA.

    History:

    http://issaquahhistory.org/sites/xxxdrivein.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    whats the address?

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Hey, you know I'll try but most people are scurred.

    I ain't scared...

    Im going to make it to this, is it like Mecca for the e30 community? Sounds like a good road trip from socal. Google maps puts it at 18 hrs, so Ill be leaving on friday.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///meric
    replied
    Im down. id probly trailer the e30 out.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I will prolly be relocating form Mi to western Mt in the next couple of months so I will try an be there for this. Anyway anyone else from that area?

    Leave a comment:

Working...