Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Sweet, thats the only thing I was worried about.

    Hella pumped, have to order parts for my new 318 so that it at least has a drop for the picnic.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I hope there are more sXe guys there besides just me and Josh.
    Andrew (my brother in law) isn't edge, but he doesn't drink or smoke or anything.

    Trust me dude, even without drinking with the rest of them, the party at James' house is a fucking riot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I hope there are more sXe guys there besides just me and Josh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    did i hear something before about the XXX burger spot being closed? the Root Beer may be a selling point to get the significant other to approve another BMW related trip...
    Ummmm... fuck no?

    So Lance, what's the t-shirt design this year? Is it the Diebels Alt car yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Hit up the bay too please.

    I'm trying to get up there this year for sure.



    Cary, make it happen!

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    did i hear something before about the XXX burger spot being closed? the Root Beer may be a selling point to get the significant other to approve another BMW related trip...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Hit up the bay too please.

    I'm trying to get up there this year for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    Originally posted by devonjordan
    SoCal Caravan?
    yes please

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Time to RSVP!

    OK guys, the official E30 Picnic thread is started. Please follow the directions to RSVP off line.



    cheers,

    Lance Richert

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    Which car are you going to bring up Ryan?

    Leave a comment:


  • M3 Ryan
    replied
    I think I will try to make it up there this year since I am ~400 miles closer than I have been in the past... Hope to see you all there!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    Originally posted by benDASHDASH
    if??
    good call ben.

    WHEN

    Leave a comment:


  • cferb
    replied
    My e30 should be safe until then, just found out SVXs are only automatic :(

    Leave a comment:


  • BENdashdash
    replied
    Originally posted by Mot
    and mariano, no worries. There will be plenty of beer if you come.
    if??

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    SoCal Caravan?

    Leave a comment:

Working...