No announcement yet.

PNW Picnic - SE Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all about keeping the traveling costs down.
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
      I'm all about keeping the traveling costs down.
      Word.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

i'm interested to see that its 2 days this year, if only i didn't live 2.5 hours away I would be able to come for both days! perhaps i'll even have my motor built:D anyone know the estimated #'s for this years event?

Comment

Wow, I finished installing my cage. I'm somewhat discouraged to drive the turbo car now... my leg room just dissapeared. Hopefully the Massive Lee seat brackets can help me tilt my seat and restore some of the comfort.

Not only that, the drift event I was looking forward to attend just got pushed back by a week!!! I gotta find a way to manage staying in the west coast for an extra week now (or find a drift event in WA around the time of the picnic) :(

So can we start a tentative schedule as to when everyone is leaving, when everyone is meeting up and when are we all heading out?

I am leaving either Saturday or Sunday, I'd like to be in the PNW by no later Thursday afternoon.

- Erick
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Hey everyone sorry i havent been around i was in the bahamas. Yea leaving sat sounds good to me gives us some extra time incase something happens. So how bout a sunday ST Louis meet up?

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
              Wow, I finished installing my cage. I'm somewhat discouraged to drive the turbo car now... my leg room just dissapeared. Hopefully the Massive Lee seat brackets can help me tilt my seat and restore some of the comfort.

Not only that, the drift event I was looking forward to attend just got pushed back by a week!!! I gotta find a way to manage staying in the west coast for an extra week now (or find a drift event in WA around the time of the picnic) :(

So can we start a tentative schedule as to when everyone is leaving, when everyone is meeting up and when are we all heading out?

I am leaving either Saturday or Sunday, I'd like to be in the PNW by no later Thursday afternoon.

- Erick
              I'm sure someone will provide you with accommodations for that week. If no one else offers, I've got two air mattresses and three couches to choose from. I don't think my roommates would mind, but I'd need to run it by them..
              sigpic
              An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Leaving saturday sounds good, i want us to be at my house in oregon earlier rather then later thursday, that way we have a good rest that night and a peaceful drive friday evening to the cabin in Olympia.

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                  If tj wants to drive an e30 up to the picnic i can arrange that.
                  O RLY? I'll have to make sure we take an extra set of Erick's wheels up so I can be rollin' hard.

I was talking to Erick today. I am definately going. It's too far in advance to say for sure if I am going to be able to take that full week off to drive up with him, but I will at least meet up with you guys in Oregon or Washington. If I can take it off, I am going to drive with Erick the week before and fly back since he is staying out there for a while. But at the very least I'd like to fly out Thursday and come back on Monday.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                    O RLY? I'll have to make sure we take an extra set of Erick's wheels up so I can be rollin' hard.

I was talking to Erick today. I am definately going. It's too far in advance to say for sure if I am going to be able to take that full week off to drive up with him, but I will at least meet up with you guys in Oregon or Washington. If I can take it off, I am going to drive with Erick the week before and fly back since he is staying out there for a while. But at the very least I'd like to fly out Thursday and come back on Monday.
                    awesome

yeah you might be able to drive my dad's ix or something. Or you can drive a pimp black 533i :)

Comment

Also my friend Mark might be rolling with us once we hit oregon :)

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash View Post
                        Also my friend Mark might be rolling with us once we hit oregon :)
                        He said he was going to go. Perhaps Mark and I will roll up from eugene together.

Comment

We gotta start an itenerary here where everyone contributes.

Saturday -
                          rwdrift leaves Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sunday -
                          Meet up in St. Louis.

Monday -
                          Drive off from St.Louis.

Tuesday -

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday -

Saturday - Picnic

Lets start with that. People start quoting or copy/pasting this adding more to it until we get a schedule where everyone thinks will work out.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Shit I better start cleaning my car now if Teej is gonna be in oregon lol.

Comment

Saturday -
                              rwdrift leaves Fort Lauderdale, FL

Sunday -
                              Meet up in St. Louis.

Monday -
                              Drive off from St.Louis.

Tuesday -

Wednesday -

Thursday - Be in WA.

Friday -

Saturday - Picnic
                              My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                              There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Think it'll take until Thursday to get there? If we leave on Monday, I think we could get there by Wednesday afternoon, no?

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X