Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7th Annual E30 Picnic June 7/8 - Official Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I should have said "who's in a mad dash to FINISH their cars"? :D

Comment

I had to force myself to stop buying parts, because I have hundreds of dollars in crap lying around that I never have time to put in.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        I'll be "finishing" my car along the way.

Two more seals to go, an alignment, and I should "perhaps" be ready to go.

Although I leave this weekend to the picnic. :p

Oh, and my turbo is going bad.... nope, that's not getting fixed in time. :p
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Mine is in mid project, as it has been for a year. lol

Might actually be done by next year. :)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
            Haha :D

Well mine was finished until I decided to tackle one of my oil leak sources, the upper oil pan gasket.... everything went fine until I went to the put the oil pump back in, too much chain slack now. How that happens I have no idea :( So it's waiting game for shims to come in from BMA. I should have just waited until after the picnic and left my mark in the parking lot ;)
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

What shims is it that you are picking up?
              sigpic

Comment

Oil pump shims to space the pump out and tighten the chain.

edit: #15 here: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...19&hg=11&fg=30

ordered a few in each size to make sure I didn't have any further issues ;)
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Tune up and go. Fuck plastics. Sorry guys, the cabby still has those hideous metal things on it, but I'm working on another project too that should turn out pretty cool.

EDIT - Besides my 2002, damnit. I need to work on that thing. I quit my work though and am working less for twice as much, then bumped up hrs in a little while but it should give me some time and spending money after the picnic to work on it. The project I'm working on now is specific to the picnic, sort of.

Comment

I'm trying to pull overtime so I have more $ for the car, plus trying to find the time to actually work on it. There just aren't enough hours in the day!

Comment

I may be coming down!
                      http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

mine runs now, but I still have a lot of work ahead to bring it to the picnic in solid working order.

Comment

My effing fog lenses and gaskets better get here in time...

This weekend is going to be go, go, go! It's been raining all week, I hope it gets nice enough to get a few layers of paint on the Reiger.

Comment

Oil pump is back installed with the correct chain tension and the M3 is up and running again! BMA came through with the parts quickly :)
                            Chris
                            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Been daily driving my turbo car the last few days. Should be there!
                              :: PNW Crew ::
                              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I just need to decide which E30 to fire up that morning. LOL. I might go for the ghetto award, we'll see.
                                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X