Who all is in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingb View Post
    There is a junkyard in Amberg on the way to Graf. They have a lot of e30's, some with side skirts on them but the guys wants an ass load for parts even if you speak German.
    Booooo, it's like that in Italy as well. 200 Euro for a front left fender... what?
    WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM bimmerbumco ON EBAY

Comment

No he's in Italy
      Originally posted by Nicademus
      My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
        frankie are you stationed at ramstein?
        What Brian said, but I'll be passing through Ramstein.

Originally posted by AC Nico View Post
        no
        but i live in the south of niedersachsen. don't know how far away this will be from stuttgart... perhaps 500 km
        That's too far... :(
        WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

Comment

When will you be at ramstein?

If you find parts will you be able to transport them back yourself?
          alexw
          (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
          Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

He could MPS them to himself. I know this aint the FS section but I don't want to ship these to the states and would rather help you guys out. If you need a nice dash or some Borbet Type A's with tire 16X7's, 16x9's let me know. I'll let them go cheap. Also have Diamont schwarz metallic body parts, come take them before I scrap the car
            Originally posted by Nicademus
            My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

Kingb, PMing ya
              alexw
              (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
              Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Again, Brian knows what up :)

Comment

I need to do a belgium -> nurburgring -> kaiserlautern -> italy trip again.... fucking expesnive gas though! :-/
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

/\ Do it.

Comment

anyone on here around heidelberg? i know of two guys with 335i conversions one is on here don't know of anyone else though

Comment

I remember you. You bought Matt's E30. I had the Royalblau that lived in 4408. She is going for sale soon if you know someone that is looking for a US Specs E30.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                        :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                          I remember you. You bought Matt's E30. I had the Royalblau that lived in 4408. She is going for sale soon if you know someone that is looking for a US Specs E30.
                          your selling your e30????

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                            your selling your e30????
                            Regrettably, yes I am. details are in the PM i sent you.

Ghonarea318i, check your pm.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                            :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Originally posted by e30guy View Post
                              hahaha. I havent been to the Ramstein junkyard for awhile now. I have left a lot of sweat and blood in that place when I was stationed there. I went there at lunch, afterwork, and on the weekends just to see if anything showed up. Once the weather gets better I will hit up the junkyards again. Baumholder's junkyard is still my favorite.

too bad i already took everything out of baumholders yard :)

you cool w/ conrad? that guy hates me!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                too bad i already took everything out of baumholders yard :)

you cool w/ conrad? that guy hates me!
                                haha, slip him a 20 and your cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X