St. Ignace Car show... Dissapointing :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Ignace Car show... Dissapointing :(

Well my friend dannyyisntt, I, and his white 318i 4door drove up to the St.Ignace carshow last night. Yes we did see some nice cars, saw an E-Type and a few merc's but other than that nothing DTM, NOTHING!!! We were even looked at funny with the 1.8, it was like we didn't belong. F*cking hatters.
    Originally posted by devon.818
    low key i actually paid attention to the drifting...then saw bouncing tits and went :o
    Originally posted by devon.818
    as for a 4hr boner...idk, start using it for things; cup holder, dial the phone, type with it, fix things, diagnose the e30, probe random shit...
    Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
    ...because Machine Gun

Did you expect something else?

Its a MI car show, not SOCAL. You see 1 chromed SBC vette/34/Z28/nova/57... you've seen them all.

Comment

This is the U.S.A. Most car shows are full of American iron... Did you not look around before deciding if your cars would fit in with the crowd lol Plus being in MI, i gotta agree with JeffRR about his first part of his post.

Originally posted by JeffRR View Post
      Did you expect something else?

Its a MI car show, not SOCAL. You see 1 chromed SBC vette/34/Z28/nova/57... you've seen them all.
      I love seeing them over and over!

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Yeah, you've really got to realize where you're at. Stick to the Cars and Coffee meets if you're into euro cars. Even there, you're probably not going to see older euros. It's mostly a bunch of showboaters trying to flaunt their money. It still gives you a chance to view some nice, rare cars up close at their expense. For the most part, the midwest is domestic car hell. They think DTM stands for Donut Time, Man!

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          I love seeing them over and over!
          Don't get me wrong, I love a muscle cars and hot rods, and wouldn't kick a SBC'd car out the garage (I've had an Z28 longer than my kraut rocket). But the typical shows around here are draw much of the same flavor, lotsa chrome valve covers and air cleaners on the same type of cars.

Comment

shoulda came to eurowerks. we had a bunch of euro stuff
            I take pictures of stuff for a living...
            www.motionblurphoto.com

Comment

Working...
            X