From another site: 22 Lifts for sale all 2 post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From another site: 22 Lifts for sale all 2 post

Direct copy from Garage Journal passing it along to the locals out in Mid country.

Not affiliated with sell so Caveat Emptor.

Used Lifts Available in Detroit or Chicago
    I just became the proud owner of about 22 LIGHTLY used 2 post lifts that I now need to sell. I say that they are lightly used because they are. These lifts are coming out of a laboratory setting used by the big 3 to determine repair procedures by engineers. These lifts have never seen a vehicle that was not brand new! With the exception of a few paint scratches incurred during installation (or their near term removal), they are all in perfect working order and look brand new!

I will be taking them down in Detroit and any not sold there in Detroit prior to the takedown, will be then moved to Chicago. The lifts will be on skids and arrangements can be made for pick-up or delivery.

Here's a breakdown of the first 10 that are available:
    3 each Rotary Model SPOA7-200 7,000 lbs. Capacity / 2 Post w/ overhead / 230 volt 1 phase motor Asking $1800.00 each

4 each Challenger Model 9000AI 9,000 lbs. Capacity / 2 post w/ overhead / 230 volt 1 phase motor Asking $1750.00 each

1 each Rotary Model SPOA9-200 9,000 lbs. Capacity / 2 Post w/ overhead / 230 volt 1 phase motor Asking $1850

2 each Benwil Model T-Pro-7 7,000 lbs. Capacity / 2 Post w/ overhead / 230 volt 1 phase motor Asking $1500.00 each

All of these lifts require a 12' ceiling height for installation. I will make pictures of them available as soon as I receive them, but this deal is first come first served.

Please let me know if there is any interest!

Frank
    Welcome to Standard Industrial & Automotive Equipment Largest Distributor in Midwest for Garage Equipment and Parts - Sales -Service - Installation  Your Desire to meet with Standard Automative Equipment meets us at Standard Industrial & Automative Equipment. We Care for your security-installs and services all kinds of Garage, Doors,lifts,Air Compressors and Lubrication Equipments. We are the largest Distributor in Garage Equipment and Parts  

1-888-350-7500 Ext 103
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Wow. Awesome. Wish it was practical to ship 'em.
    cars beep boop

Comment

I wish I had a trailer and the spare fuel costs, this would be great for my shop.

Comment

I have space to store them in MI if you pay and pick them up B4 winter
        87 'vert~~~~~~~89 s50~~~~~~~~~91 318i~~~~~~~~87 s50~~~~~~~~~R.I.P. '91 318i

I Need used SIR tools

Comment

Dude this was like three months ago. I was just extending it out to others. If I was to go and purchase them I would have rented at trailer truck and already moved them.

Thank you for the offer thou.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
          X