Twin Cities!! Trashwerks '07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twin Cities!! Trashwerks '07

I figured I would post here just in case. Eurowerks and Urotrash are joining up to put on "Trashwerks" an all make European car show. Going to be held on June 2nd.

Location is to be on the rooftop of one of the largest parking garages in downtown Minneapolis. The entire middle and left section shown here, space for 700 cars.

Cost is $15 (pre-registration) to the general carshow fund, as well as $4 to the parking garage day-of. Price goes up to $25 for registration the day of the show.

This will be a nice laid back show, lots of very cool cars, lots of very cool people. There will be trophies given out to various categories, but really the show isn't about that, it's about having fun.

For more information and to sign up visit www.eurowerks.org, send payment via the link in the upper right, then send info about you and your car via the other link in the upper right.

And a few other pictures of the ramp.

bump, this'll be a killer show!

Comment

that actually looks pretty cool. Are you "reserving" the parking lot?
      Slicktop City!

Comment

Yes, the lot is ours. We have been talking with the lot owners and have agreed that each of the cars in the show will pay a $4 parking fee as they enter.

Comment

Sorry, I'll be taking the star of the show home to San Diego at the end of this month :D...

Comment

which is that?

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusGlen View Post
              which is that?

Comment

maybe I'll stop down, I want to go visit my sister some time anyway
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

i thought this was like an install day at blunts house or some shit like that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                    Ah yes, my roomate actually took the photos for Roundel. Nice car!! But there may be some high dolalr buildups there that would surpass this...

Feel free to prove me wrong if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to bring your car to the show... heh heh.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusGlen View Post
                      ...I'd be more than happy to bring your car to the show... heh heh.
                      Man, if it's still in MN at that point, I'm going to be an unhappy camper :P...

Comment

bump!

Comment

up!!

Comment

bumperoo

Comment

BUMP Who's going?

Comment

Working...
                              X