For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
    We could always set up a drive like those vette guys do. Start at one spot and pick up people as we go to our destination
    Not a bad idea at all. I'd have to figure out a route with some fun roads to take, but that could be a pretty awesome trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
      Not a bad idea at all. I'd have to figure out a route with some fun roads to take, but that could be a pretty awesome trip.
      I'm game for it. Lemme know if you need any help figuring a route out or locations
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sure I will.

Actually, the hell am I thinking? Anybody down for a winter cruise? It would be awesome to get some shots of a bunch of E30's in MI's frozen wonderland to throw at them west coast guys. That is, if we actually get any snow down here this year.

Comment

I'm sure I will.

Actually, the hell am I thinking? Anybody down for a winter cruise? It would be awesome to get some shots of a bunch of E30's in MI's frozen wonderland to throw at them west coast guys. That is, if we actually get any snow down here this year.
          I'm down, if you are willing to take a bunch of pictures of e30s and an e28 ;)

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

I'm game as well. Might be able to rope another couple guys I know into coming out too
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
              I'm down, if you are willing to take a bunch of pictures of e30s and an e28 ;)
              I would be more than willing to take a bunch of pics, but my camera hasn't been cooperating lately. I have a buddy that's local with an E30 and is a hell of a photographer, I'm sure he'd be up for playing photog.

I guess keep this in mind then, we'll see once the snow starts flying if we can figure out a date that works for everyone.

Comment

I am definitely down for a winter cruise. The last couple years I have tried to plan an e30 meet in the fall and it just doesn't work out well sadly, even though lots of people say they are coming. If you need help finding people take a look at the map. I should probably start one of those threads on r3v too.
                '87 5-speed 325is
                The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

I remember seeing that map a while back, glad you posted it. I'm not on e30tech at all, so it would be great to have someone over there to get the word out whenever we decide to make this happen.

Comment

I'm driving a Volvo at the moment but I would always be down as I am in Dearborn now and Flint for school. I go to Kettering and whenever there is an autocross there I will post it because it is free to Kettering students and friends.
                    just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

I'm down, i don't think my car has ever seen snow so this would be fun for it.

Comment

Originally posted by will61 View Post
                        I'm driving a Volvo at the moment but I would always be down as I am in Dearborn now and Flint for school. I go to Kettering and whenever there is an autocross there I will post it because it is free to Kettering students and friends.
                        Lol, I go to U of M flint. Im interested in going go to those autocross events.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

I remember seeing that map a while back, glad you posted it. I'm not on e30tech at all, so it would be great to have someone over there to get the word out whenever we decide to make this happen.
                          I can most certainly help get the word out. Just let me know
                          '87 5-speed 325is
                          The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                          Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                          Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
                            I'm down, i don't think my car has ever seen snow so this would be fun for it.
                            Oh man, if you have never driven an E30 in the snow, your in for one hell of a lot of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by neetusingraul
                              Hi friends,
                              Greeting to the members of this community.
                              To get all the latest news and updates about India
                              please refer the site below.

dainik bhasker
                              That might be a long drive
                              sigpic

Comment

lol^ i'm not sure if i want to take it out in the snow yet. I think i might buy an ix for a winter car and maybe attend some rally races

Comment

Working...
                                X