No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uhh not really any roads that i can think of.. Uhm i can ask some of my friends. I'd be down for the 10th or 11th. hopefully i have work off haha

Comment

Don't know if any of you are CCA members, but there is a pretty cool meeting going on in the Detroit area next Sat.

Club meeting at the Points & Condenser Preservation Society

Where: 884 Railroad Street, Ypsilanti

When: 10 am, Saturday, November 3rd meet and mingle at the Warehouse

12 noon, lunch at the Sidetrack in Depot Town

Why: Great cars, cool place, not usually open to the public

Once again this year, we will be holding our Monthly General Membership Meeting at the Point's & Condenser Preservation Society AKA "The Warehouse".

Join us for a tour of the "warehouse", a legendary, under-the-radar hang out for car enthusiasts. A place where spectacular machinery, old and new, classic and exotic reside; where car "guys" steep in the fumes of petrol and grease. Don't miss the opportunity to gain access to this closed to the public den of automotive nirvana.

The Warehouse is on Railroad Street in Ypsilanti. It's north of N. Huron River Drive and east off Leforge Road (a right turn from Leforge onto Railroad St. just past the railroad tracks). The Sidetrack restaurant is at 56 E. Cross St., also in Ypsilanti, in the Depot Town area click HERE for more information.

But wait, there's more: The Miller Motors Automotive Heritage Museum is right down the block from the Sidetrack. It's something you can visit on your own after lunch, as it's open from 10 to 5 on Saturdays. Admission is only $5 For more information click HERE

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
        Uhh not really any roads that i can think of.. Uhm i can ask some of my friends. I'd be down for the 10th or 11th. hopefully i have work off haha
        I may be able to swing the 10th or 11th. Any more inputs guys?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
          I may be able to swing the 10th or 11th. Any more inputs guys?
          11th is about the only date that might work for me until after Thanksgiving, I'd be up for it.

Comment

I can make either, 10th and 11th.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
            Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Also, would anyone be interested in a set of 17" Style 5's with a polished lip?

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
                I can make either, 10th and 11th.
                Alright so we're all game for the 11th?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm game.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Now we just need a time/place. JA1991, you had a spot in mind?

Also, just from browsing google maps, I found a semi interesting road we could make our way to, about the only one I could find with an interesting corner or two.

Comment

Quick question, are we restricting this to strictly E30 + 1 E28 or Strictly BMW or anyone is welcome?

Comment

Quick question, are we restricting this to strictly E30 + 1 E28 or Strictly BMW or anyone is welcome?
                        Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                        Definitely open to all BMW's. I mean open to pretty much anyone that want's to come, but IMO it would be cool to keep it BMW specific.
                        ;)

Comment

Sorry, my fault. Its almost 5 AM, been up all night studying for my Pre-Cal mid term tomorrow that I didn't realize I had until last night.

Comment

Hey all,

I'm sort of jumping into this! But you can count another e30 in for a November 11th meet in Lansing!!!

I'm excited for this.

1988 325is - Track Toy
                            1986 325e - Daily Driver

Lovin the e30's

Comment

Sorry, my fault. Its almost 5 AM, been up all night studying for my Pre-Cal mid term tomorrow that I didn't realize I had until last night.
                              Haha it's all good man.

Originally posted by ct3155 View Post
                              Hey all,

I'm sort of jumping into this! But you can count another e30 in for a November 11th meet in Lansing!!!

I'm excited for this.
                              You need to update your sig/avatar, your car looks a bit different now!

Comment

Please keep the meets coming. I cant wait to move back home and meet some of you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X