No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys, I think I am going to just start a new thread about the meet, hopefully that will keep things a bit more organized.

Comment

Anyone on here have an M30 or know anyone with an M30? Going to start from the ground up on a motor.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
        Anyone on here have an M30 or know anyone with an M30? Going to start from the ground up on a motor.
        I've got an m30b35 swapped e30 and have an extra b34 I'd let go of.

Let me know if you've got any questions regarding the swap. Presuming that your swapping the engine.
        sigpic

Comment

Text me 773-896-7943. I was actually looking for a b34. Its going to go into my e28, which already has a b34, just planning on building a motor then dropping it in.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
          Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Sounds good. Sent you a text.
            sigpic

Comment

So did anybody show up for the meet? I was planning on it, but then a bachelor party showed up out of nowhere and I was in no condition to the next morning.
              '87 5-speed 325is
              The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
              Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
              Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Lol. Yeah a couple of us did show up, definitely need to get more people out the next time though!

Comment

I second that
                  '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

That makes three of us. Like I've said before, there's enough of us mi e30 guys or BMW guys in general for a decent meet. Let's get organized
                    sigpic

Comment

Organization and commitment is the problem
                      '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                        Organization and commitment is the problem
                        Well I guess let's hope with organization and repetition that commitment will follow
                        sigpic

Comment

Any of you guys need some CHEAP parts?

I just picked up a E36 with a good M50 in it to stick in either my chumpcar or the nice red E30 I have sitting engine-less and sad in my driveway.

Now what I need is SPACE. I have a load of interior parts, windows, electronics, rear seats, some engine bits etc from the 3 E30s I used to build my ChumpCar. In the interest of making space for the pending E36 part-out, I want all of it gone. It shall go to good homes for cheap. Real cheap. Make offers and as long as its still reasonable I'll take it - think ~50% of what used parts would normally go for. Maybe less if you buy more/bigger stuff.

PM me with what you want. I'll be around most of this weekend, filling up more space in the garage with E36 parts....
                          Ben
                          Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
                          April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
                          May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
                          October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
                          October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
                          Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Originally posted by NigelStu View Post
                            Any of you guys need some CHEAP parts?

I just picked up a E36 with a good M50 in it to stick in either my chumpcar or the nice red E30 I have sitting engine-less and sad in my driveway.

Now what I need is SPACE. I have a load of interior parts, windows, electronics, rear seats, some engine bits etc from the 3 E30s I used to build my ChumpCar. In the interest of making space for the pending E36 part-out, I want all of it gone. It shall go to good homes for cheap. Real cheap. Make offers and as long as its still reasonable I'll take it - think ~50% of what used parts would normally go for. Maybe less if you buy more/bigger stuff.

PM me with what you want. I'll be around most of this weekend, filling up more space in the garage with E36 parts....
                            I may be interested in some stuff, I know a guy that will be interested in some stuff as well, I'll let him know.

Comment

I can't think of anything at the moment, but I feel like I should need/want something out of such a pile of parts

Oh, early model fog lights. I have a bad tendency of cracking the glass on them
                              Last edited by CrazyJew89; 11-22-2012, 10:15 PM.
                              '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

^I'll have to look to see if I have any of those. I want to say I do, since the race car came with them. I think you should just come out my way one of these days with a few bucks and some delicious beer and see what you could use. Most of the parts from the E36 have moved from their intended locations to the roof. I can't balance much more stuff up there and its time to start pulling suspension.... I need to make a big hole somewhere for the M50 to sit in the next few weeks.
                                Ben
                                Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
                                April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
                                May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
                                October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
                                October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
                                Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X