For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
    That whole thing makes me laugh a little, i'm from Holland originally and my parents still live there never really knew they tried to pull stuff around there. Great place to visit though really.
    Hey guys, I am one of the organizers of the show. I am excited to hear that a lot of you are planning to attend! We are expecting it to be a huge success this year. I am personally broadening my reach to make it more than just a VW/Audi show. Last year we did have a variety of BMW's which made it a more interesting show. We also had Mercedes, Porsche, Lamborghini, Volvo, etc.

I am, however, sad that some of you are saying you don't want to be a part of the show. Remember, all spectators must park across the street and will not be eligible for awards and prizes. We will not be having classes this year, instead a panel of judges making sure that the best cars at the show win. Along with that, we will have a variety of other prizes and gift baskets to give out.

Also, if you plan on making this a vacation, (as it was states, Holland is a great vacation spot) we are offering a discount card to those who register for for the show before June 1st. This discount card will get you a discount at local restaurants and bars around town. We also have camping right across from the show for $25 a night/family and Hotel rooms at $99 a night/room.

Keep in mind this will only be our second year, so we are still ironing out the fine details, but we are working hard to make this an amazing show for everyone involved! We hope to see everyone there and on the airfield! Check out our website for all of the information!
    Euro Hangar | June 28-29 | Holland, MI

www.eurohangar.net | www.facebook.com/eurohangar

Comment

Personally I don't have a strong interest in putting my car in just because it's a rusty beat up nearly bone stock daily, nothing to do w/ it being a bimmer in a sea of VW
      '87 5-speed 325is
      The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
      Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
      Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
        Personally I don't have a strong interest in putting my car in just because it's a rusty beat up nearly bone stock daily, nothing to do w/ it being a bimmer in a sea of VW
        Haha, I understand completely. I mainly only register for shows to show my support, and get free stuff.

One more thing to add, registration is $20 and you get a t-shirt, goodie bag full of vendor/sponsor stuff, and the Holland discount card.

Comment

We also park first come first serve, not by class. So if you come with a group of friends, you park with them.

Comment

Cool, I think I'll be going to that show, and I bet some friends from work who have B5 S4s and another with a e36 M3 will be there, too. Neither of my e30's are ready, but maybe my parents will let me borrow their stock (but super clean and original) zinno 325i sedan for people to see. My e36 isn't bad, but it's not exactly show material in its currently stock, rusted, and "well driven" condition.
            My Feedback

Comment

Whoa Scott, wasn't expecting to see you on here lol. I'm pretty much in the same boat, between crappy paint, deer damage, and not being anything special I'm not too keen on putting my car in the show. Only thing I have of interest is the RS's. Maybe if I get coils by then, we'll see.

Comment

I'll be at Euro Hangar, either with a decent sized Chicago Caravan or with you guys, it all depends on if I'm taking classes to make up for my winter semester.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_Hart View Post
                  Haha, I understand completely. I mainly only register for shows to show my support, and get free stuff.

One more thing to add, registration is $20 and you get a t-shirt, goodie bag full of vendor/sponsor stuff, and the Holland discount card.
                  Well maybe I will register. I like free stuff and can't knock supporting a decent Michigan show. My car won't be anything special, but oh well.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think we should organize a caravan and park all of our nothing special cars together. I would be down for that.

Now that I'm thinking about it I bet I could win highest mileage daily, lol
                    '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

^Doesn't sound like a terrible idea to me at all. And my car gets crap mileage lol.

Comment

A caravan/mini-meet would be fun. I may be willing to host a quick gathering at my place and then take some nicer roads down along the lakeshore instead of just the highway. I'm in Grand Haven, which is north of Holland.
                        My Feedback

Comment

I'd be down for a mini meet then a caravan. Either way I live 3 hours from holland or grand haven so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

I won't feel so left out if we get a group of ordinary cars in the show lol
                          sigpic

Comment

who, where autocross?
                            Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                              ^Doesn't sound like a terrible idea to me at all. And my car gets crap mileage lol.
                              I meant highest number of miles on the clock not gas mileage, lol. 215k registered and climbing
                              '87 5-speed 325is

Are you in Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_Hart View Post
                                Hey guys, I am one of the organizers of the show. I am excited to hear that a lot of you are planning to attend! We are expecting it to be a huge success this year. I am personally broadening my reach to make it more than just a VW/Audi show. Last year we did have a variety of BMW's which made it a more interesting show. We also had Mercedes, Porsche, Lamborghini, Volvo, etc.

I am, however, sad that some of you are saying you don't want to be a part of the show. Remember, all spectators must park across the street and will not be eligible for awards and prizes. We will not be having classes this year, instead a panel of judges making sure that the best cars at the show win. Along with that, we will have a variety of other prizes and gift baskets to give out.

Also, if you plan on making this a vacation, (as it was states, Holland is a great vacation spot) we are offering a discount card to those who register for for the show before June 1st. This discount card will get you a discount at local restaurants and bars around town. We also have camping right across from the show for $25 a night/family and Hotel rooms at $99 a night/room.

Keep in mind this will only be our second year, so we are still ironing out the fine details, but we are working hard to make this an amazing show for everyone involved! We hope to see everyone there and on the airfield! Check out our website for all of the information!
                                I think I went to school with you. West ottawa around 2001 graduation date?
                                2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

Working...
                                X