No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAANNNNNNNND this damn snow is killing me.
    Attached Files

i have no idea what i am doing with my life

Comment

Holy shit dude, that's just not fair. I don't think our great state has the memo that it's spring yet
      sigpic

Comment

I'm heading down to the MSU car show in the morning if anyone is interested in coming out for it.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Damn, I wish I had that much snow to drive through. Considering how the year is going, I wouldn't be surprised if we got frost and or snow in July.
          '87 5-speed 325is
          The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
          Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
          Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
            Holy shit dude, that's just not fair. I don't think our great state has the memo that it's spring yet
            Yep. UP got blizzards last week and is supposed to be getting at least 6-9 inches in the next couple days. I kinda miss it, but man I want it to be warm already so I can go racing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
              Yep. UP got blizzards last week and is supposed to be getting at least 6-9 inches in the next couple days. I kinda miss it, but man I want it to be warm already so I can go racing.
              UP is like its own country up there. So beautiful, strange dialect and weird weather.

I might make it out your way for a few auto x's this year
              sigpic

Comment

UP is like its own country up there. So beautiful, strange dialect and weird weather.
                Very true on all accounts hahaha

I might make it out your way for a few auto x's this year
                Awesome man, let me know. I may do another event or 2 at Barstow again, that is a pretty good site. Should be good for you M30 car too.

Comment

Speaking of the UP the next big road rally is POR if anyone is interested. It is one of the oldest road rallies in the nation and it is held in parts of northern Michigan and the UP
                  '87 5-speed 325is
                  The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                  Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                  Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

uh thats crazy. 50's here in muskegon and sunny today
                    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                      Speaking of the UP the next big road rally is POR if anyone is interested. It is one of the oldest road rallies in the nation and it is held in parts of northern Michigan and the UP
                      I spent a couple years in Houghotn, some people still refer to LSPR as the POR lol. Huge rally fan base up there.
                      Originally posted by ///M42 sport View Post
                      uh thats crazy. 50's here in muskegon and sunny today
                      Yeah in the 60's and sunny in GR, it was beautiful.

Comment

Awesome man, let me know. I may do another event or 2 at Barstow again, that is a pretty good site. Should be good for you M30 car too.
                        Should be good for my m30 car? Sounds like I've got an even better excuse to come now lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Should be good for my m30 car? Sounds like I've got an even better excuse to come now lol
                          Here's me at Barstow last year, the course usually ends up in some sort of variation of this, they don't have many options with it being a runway.

Oh and BTW, I signed up for the Nexteer event on Sunday, see you out there ;)

Comment

Here's me at Barstow last year, the course usually ends up in some sort of variation of this, they don't have many options with it being a runway.

Oh and BTW, I signed up for the Nexteer event on Sunday, see you out there ;)
                            That course does look like it'll be a good one for the m30. Unfortunately I don't think it'll be ready for Sunday tho. So I'll be rocking it in my buddy's fox body.

Thats awesome that your heading this way for it btw!
                            sigpic

Comment

So I'll be rocking it in my buddy's fox body.
                              Better start workin' on dat mullet hahaha. JK, I do love a well done fox.

Comment

I suppose this is where I post my pictures from houghton...

Fuck this snow. We're at 300" now...

Saturday

Monday

Tuesday

Uggg... One week and I'm out for a while.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X