No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and a few other guys are planning on going out there for it, so your welcome to cruise along with us
    sigpic

Comment

Anybody rocking a white 325is with metal bumpers up in St. Helen?
      sigpic

Comment

idk if you guys are aware of this thread or the dates/events but here's some awesome info.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the link!

Comment

Any of you guys going to delta college?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
              Any of you guys going to delta college?
              I don't go to Delta but I live in Midland. And have 2 e30s. Both for sale. :) So I can scoop up my 3rd. Would love to meet other e30 owners.

Comment

Originally posted by dbmw2006 View Post
                I don't go to Delta but I live in Midland. And have 2 e30s. Both for sale. :) So I can scoop up my 3rd. Would love to meet other e30 owners.

That's awesome man. Are you selling that red 318is? There's a few of us hidden around these parts. We'll have to set up another local meet this spring when people start getting their cars back out
                sigpic

Comment

That's awesome man. Are you selling that red 318is? There's a few of us hidden around these parts. We'll have to set up another local meet this spring when people start getting their cars back out
                  Yeah. If you know anyone interested, Im open to offers. Also, selling the red 318i sedan. Open to offers on that as well.

Comment

Yeah. If you know anyone interested, Im open to offers. Also, selling the red 318i sedan. Open to offers on that as well.

Ah, getting rid of the matching pair eh? Looks like a really nice car. I'm actually in market, but holding out for a slick top. What's the next project?
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, getting rid of the matching pair eh? Looks like a really nice car. I'm actually in market, but holding out for a slick top. What's the next project?
                      Im actually hoping to pick up a 325. I want to do a turbo build to keep up with all my subaru pals. I could just buy a subaru but, gross. They're cool but they're just not for me. Inspiration comes from the /Tuned episode of Kamotors turbo e30.

I figure starting with a car that already has an m20 in it will be smarter and easier than swapping an m20 into my 318. Will save me some time and hassle and money.

Ive considering going for an e36 m3, e28, e46 wagon. But no matter what I do I just can't seem to pull myself away from the e30s.

Comment

Im actually hoping to pick up a 325. I want to do a turbo build to keep up with all my subaru pals. I could just buy a subaru but, gross. They're cool but they're just not for me. Inspiration comes from the /Tuned episode of Kamotors turbo e30.

I figure starting with a car that already has an m20 in it will be smarter and easier than swapping an m20 into my 318. Will save me some time and hassle and money.

Ive considering going for an e36 m3, e28, e46 wagon. But no matter what I do I just can't seem to pull myself away from the e30s.

Sounds like a solid plan man. Can't let those pesky subbie lovers show you up haha. Why not just do an m50 swap or turbo the m42? A local (Jakeb on r3v) sells a bolt on turbo kit for m42s

I know what you mean. As much as I love my e46 m3 or my dad's e36 m3, there's something that makes it hard to stray from e30s. I'd be lying if I said I haven't considered pulling my s54 to swap into one of my e30s lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a solid plan man. Can't let those pesky subbie lovers show you up haha. Why not just do an m50 swap or turbo the m42? A local (Jakeb on r3v) sells a bolt on turbo kit for m42s
                          I have heard about Jake and been on his site / follow him on instagram. That LS swapped e28 ugh omg. I have a feeling if I end up dumping that much into the m42 I'm going to end up wanting more. Been doing a lot of swap research lately. Its amazing how many options there are for us. I am not totally set on my plans but, for ease and such, just going with an m20 car and buying a turbo kit seems like it would be the easiest option for me considering Im not much use when it comes to working on motors and wiring and whatnot. Im sure I could get the job done with the help of the forums but. I go back and forth a few times a day to be honest. The more I read the more i change my mind. Then I look at my money and have to decide if I want to do a project and drive it this summer or do a more expensive swap and turbo etc and hope to have it on the road by summer 2016. Ahh the e30 life.

Comment

Yeah he's always got something cool going on in his shop. Blunts s85 car is going to be epic.

Haha I know that feeling. I've had one of my cars torn down longer than I care to admit. Seems like every time I get close to being able to drive it I start a new project on it.

I've been trying to get a michigan bmw/e30 meet together for a few years now. Hopefully this spring/summer we can try again with more success
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah he's always got something cool going on in his shop. Blunts s85 car is going to be epic.

Haha I know that feeling. I've had one of my cars torn down longer than I care to admit. Seems like every time I get close to being able to drive it I start a new project on it.

I've been trying to get a michigan bmw/e30 meet together for a few years now. Hopefully this spring/summer we can try again with more success
                              I would definitely be in on that! Seems like every meet/show is on a sunday and that just doesn't ever work for me. Hopefully a saturday thing can come about.

Also sidenote, I'm feeling pretty motivated to move these cars I have. So if you know anyone, wants to talk to me about it, PM me. Or get my number from my craigslist ad. Don't want to get too specific on here, noob on forum rules. Don't wanna get spanked ;)

Comment

I would definitely be in on that! Seems like every meet/show is on a sunday and that just doesn't ever work for me. Hopefully a saturday thing can come about.

Also sidenote, I'm feeling pretty motivated to move these cars I have. So if you know anyone, wants to talk to me about it, PM me. Or get my number from my craigslist ad. Don't want to get too specific on here, noob on forum rules. Don't wanna get spanked ;)

I'll keep you in the loop!

Haha no worries man. I'll ask a few people and see if I can drum up some interest for you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X