X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
    This. But a good showing at something like Woodward dream cruise, or the Metro cruise in GR would be pretty awesome.

And any of those 4 locations sounds good to me, I figure as long as it's under 2 hour drive for anyone that wants to come it would be great. Maybe we could alternate locations? IDK if that would be better or worse.
    Mt. Pleasant would be like 1 1/2 hrs for grand rapids, like the same for flint and like an hour for bay city/midland.

Lansing would be about the same for grand rapids, hour 40ish for bay city/midland and like an hour for flint.

Maybe we could alternate between the two, but then we might run into people not knowing if we're here or there.

Leave a comment:

• Nsquared97
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
    There's plenty of car shows in Michigan just not very many euro's attend. But it always starts somewhere!
    This. But a good showing at something like Woodward dream cruise, or the Metro cruise in GR would be pretty awesome.

And any of those 4 locations sounds good to me, I figure as long as it's under 2 hour drive for anyone that wants to come it would be great. Maybe we could alternate locations? IDK if that would be better or worse.

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by russll5951 View Post
    Hey guys! I am moving home next may from San Diego. I would love to help put together some activity. Also are there any good car shows or meets that happen? I heard about eurohanger and wish I could have gone.
    There's plenty of car shows in Michigan just not very many euro's attend. But it always starts somewhere!

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe once a month or something? We'll have to figure out some location somewhat central for everyone to meet.
    Lansing is sort of a half way for flint and grand rapid guys. There's also owosso, st johns and mt. Pleasant.

Once a month sounds good to me. Important part is to keep it regular regardless the turnout, so we can get some people to start coming out.

Leave a comment:

• russll5951
    replied
    Hey guys! I am moving home next may from San Diego. I would love to help put together some activity. Also are there any good car shows or meets that happen? I heard about eurohanger and wish I could have gone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X