• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna go back, I still need to pick up a couple things
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
      oh shit! anybody want to plan for next weekend perhaps?
      Im down for next week

Powered By Ford

Comment

:)
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

im heading up to jessup and baltimore beltway crazy rays saturday. anyone trying to go with/need any parts? im lookin for a hood and passenger fender(preferably white), and an e30 325 tach since mine still reads like a 318.

Comment

i'm looking for the black lower valance off of a DB car. need it in good shape and not sagging in the middle.

Comment

Heading to crazy rays mount airy tomorrow (sunday)... need some VW shit ... I'll be there around 11am.

Comment

Anybody down for going on a Saturday?
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                  Dont waste your time. I was just there last week. They had one E30 that was T-Boned on the driver side. Its and E and really there is nothing at all that is good on it. I dont even know why they sat it out there.
                  There are 2 740s that are junk. They was CFC, and I think 2-3 E34s that have NV M50s in them. Motors was stripped to shit when I went. I know since I snatched all of the E34 pans. :p
                  Anyone been to the Hazleton Harry's U Pull it since then?

Thanks.

Comment

I'm going to Hawkins Pt. and maybe Jessup tomorrow morning.

Comment

Who's down for going? I think I am going Saturday (tomorrow) morning, down toward Stafford area. Anybody down?

Delta Auto Care
                      2875-C Towerview Road
                      Herndon, VA

Comment

Jessup is the only one between the two that has any e30's. i went to both last week. Hawkins point is good if you want to grab an e36 rack or two, but otherwise useless for e30 stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                          Jessup is the only one between the two that has any e30's. i went to both last week. Hawkins point is good if you want to grab an e36 rack or two, but otherwise useless for e30 stuffs.
                          you just have to go with brody, then euro stuff will just appear like magic.

Comment

lol, i dunno. i did pretty good a few times without his help. like a full set of mudflaps, maplight mirrors and even and driver's side ellip, not to mention the DB front plate filler.

Comment

There's a green is rear spoiler at crazy rays in joppa md off pulaski hwy...

...i fucked up, i was there and the trunk was open but didn't have tools... went to the desk to get a socket and accidentally closed the trunk and couldn't get the bitch back open so i gave up.

Comment

is there the rest of a green e30?
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X