Junkyard Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
    Jessup is the only one between the two that has any e30's. i went to both last week. Hawkins point is good if you want to grab an e36 rack or two, but otherwise useless for e30 stuffs.
    How hard is it to pull an E36 rack? I've been thinking about that swap and it looks pretty easy once you have the parts.

Comment

easy as cake. there are several with the front ends all apart already.

Comment

hey, does anybody know of a junkyard in the richmond area other than chesterfield auto parts?
        sigpic
        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Anyone know how Harry's in Hazleton is in e30s?
          The Keystone Killers: for the Commonwealth!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukedude0017 View Post
            Anyone know how Harry's in Hazleton is in e30s?

was just there on wednesday and it suck...they had a couple but all gutted. and ez pull in new ringgold had 2 or 3.
            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

The Jessup yard has a ton of e30s and e34s/32s (no pans though). Yun and I went today, there are two Euro cars, one grey market 323 and another upgraded vert. Tons of parts available, nothing yun or I could really use sadly (except for the fog switch, german check panel, manual window handles and the great oem euro grills with well intact foams that yun picked up for 18 bux!)
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                The Jessup yard has a ton of e30s and e34s/32s (no pans though). Yun and I went today, there are two Euro cars, one grey market 323 and another upgraded vert. Tons of parts available, nothing yun or I could really use sadly (except for the fog switch, german check panel, manual window handles and the great oem euro grills with well intact foams that yun picked up for 18 bux!)
                thats right, tehre are two euro rear bumpers. THATS RIGHT 2 EURO rear bumper with all the pieces there. But the metal isnt exactly perfect. The rubbers are perfect, I'm sure you can put together a good one with the pieces and paint it and install it. The one on the red cab has a after market valence attach to it, it might be a bmp unit, its a two piece or 3 piece unit. It looks two piece ,but could be three with the bottom strip missing. Shrug.

Not to mention the MHW that was sitting tehre ... yes a mhw smoke early tails, but the one that is left is cracked open the one that is gone is... well gone. :)

Comment

went to the junk yard yesterday and I picked up a complete ashtray (with the center console piece) my right side blinker, glove box latch, driver side door handle, and three lock knobs all for 17 bucks. saved myself about 200 bucks as compared to bavauto. I think I got it all for a steal. ill post up a pic of the ashtray in a bit.
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Here it is
                    Attached Files
                    Originally posted by dvck
                    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

There were 3x 318tis at Crazy Ray's Jessup if you wanted to grab 5 lug parts. I could care less about switching to a bolt pattern with inferior wheel selection, but some people are into that.

Comment

Went to Crazy Rays in Edgewood earlier, if someone wants to do an engine swap nows your chance. I think there were like four m30 cars, a m50 and a 740i with what looked to be a complete engine. I think two e36s also but no e30s.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

any idea on price on the motors?
                          '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

For pricing look up LKQ and the location of the yard. Pricing under LKQ ownership (since mid/late '13) seems comparable if not less expensive for large items.

Comment

thanks for the info.
                              '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

Update from Crazy Rays on Route 40.

A fresh 89 db red vert sitting in the yard. I pulled the headlights, OBC and front bumper trim. But left on it was some nice looking black sport seats. They looked like they are heated seats. It also had a black soft top on that looked in good condition (at least to someone with no vert experience.) Some clean early tails too. I might have been the 2-3 person to touch it. I took some pictures I can post if anyone is interested.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
                                X