X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gofredo50 View Post
    Q: Does this group still meet?
    A: Yes.

Last minute meet location change to Mission BBQ at 14712 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD 20707 (Laurel Town Centre). 7:30PM. Don't go to Starbucks. We won't be there.

This place just opened on Monday but they have a big bright parking lot.

Come on out.
    ohh...so glad to hear!
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Yall meet on friday or sat? Im in takoma park with my sister for thanksgiving. Last night i spotted a very nice late delphin gray car, slammed, ellipsoids driving through middle of takoma. Anyway maybe i could make a meet tonight if there is one.

Comment

Friday night
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Back in new orleans now. Next time though.

Comment

Are you thinking of coming to this meet? You should. It's pretty cool.

We meet in the Starbucks parking lot around 7:30 and then by 8:30 we've picked a place for dinner and are on our way. It's a low key group of guys, and maybe a girl or two, who talk BMWs, cars and whatever else.

Come on out. Got stance? Bring it out. Have a daily? More than welcome. Rally car? That's so cool. Time capsule? You better bring it out.

We've been eating at Mission BBQ in Laurel a lot lately, but suggestions are welcome if it's decent and cheap.

Starbucks. Cherry Hill Lane in College Park. The shopping center with the Shoppers, Best Buy, and Home Depot off route 1, just south of 495/95.
            1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
            1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
            1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Supposed to rain. If it does rain, I won't be working. If I am not working, and it is raining, not sure if I wanna get the cabrio out.

PS Anyone want a set of JOMs? I need to swap out my suspension for something more family friendly.

Comment

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Any pics from last night?. I will try to make it next time.

Comment

Hey All,
                  just moved to NVA 3 months ago... left my beloved E30 back home, but my heart goes out every time i see one on the road
                  any chance to join for the next meeting?

have plenty of experience with M40 / M42, DASC and suspension that i'd love to share

Comment

Heads up for May 3, Sunday @ Quiet Waters Park the usual Cars and Coffee will be meeting there instead. This is an SPCA event with a car show now.

Dogs and Car Show same event, two of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by ron1999 View Post
                      Hey All,
                      just moved to NVA 3 months ago... left my beloved E30 back home, but my heart goes out every time i see one on the road
                      any chance to join for the next meeting?

have plenty of experience with M40 / M42, DASC and suspension that i'd love to share
                      Didn't see you at the meet this past Friday, perhaps you could stop by on the 8th?

The address is:

4750 Cherry Hill Rd
                      College Park, MD 20740

If it happens to be raining we generally meet in the parking garage between the Shoppers and Home Depot.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        Didn't see you at the meet this past Friday, perhaps you could stop by on the 8th?

The address is:

4750 Cherry Hill Rd
                        College Park, MD 20740

If it happens to be raining we generally meet in the parking garage between the Shoppers and Home Depot.
                        will gladly join at the 8th,
                        see you then

Comment

not sure who i met at dan's warehouse forgot your name. two weeks ago. i had the early model sedan florida tags.
                          sigpic

Comment

Who's white early model is this on Andrews air force base? Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435154558.077887.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	7177417Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435154567.188416.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	7177418

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

Never seen that one before, I drive past Andrews all the time. Used to work at the dealer right there too.

Comment

Originally posted by DREWHALL View Post
                                Never seen that one before, I drive past Andrews all the time. Used to work at the dealer right there too.

Drew it's josh. If you're still down for MPACT I have a few other dudes more north we can caravan with. I'll shoot you a text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X