Clear All

I'll be there, probably with the E34.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      I'll be there, probably with the E34.
      How's the e30 holding up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

I'll try to swing down, just finished getting the car back on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
          How's the e30 holding up?

Which one?

318i: fine, just changed the thermostat, need to put the non-winter tires/wheels on, houndstooth sport seats set for refurbishment, still need to fix the sunroof, has a new crack in the dash too...
          318is: needs paint, cage modifications, seat swap, further weight reduction, exhaust noise reduction, probably a lot of other items too but none planned right now
          324td: it's at a shop getting a running issue diagnosed prior to shipping to CA for the new owner
          320i touring: sold
          318i touring: sold

As of the middle of March latest I'll be without a touring. Did you sell your ix?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Which one?

318i: fine, just changed the thermostat, need to put the non-winter tires/wheels on, houndstooth sport seats set for refurbishment, still need to fix the sunroof, has a new crack in the dash too...
            318is: needs paint, cage modifications, seat swap, further weight reduction, exhaust noise reduction, probably a lot of other items too but none planned right now
            324td: it's at a shop getting a running issue diagnosed prior to shipping to CA for the new owner
            320i touring: sold
            318i touring: sold

As of the middle of March latest I'll be without a touring. Did you sell your ix?
            I still have the the ix touring. Had it listed for sale. But then I took it down. Change of heart

Comment

This'll be the first Friday in ages where I show up in an actual e30.....
              1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
              1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
              1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Just picked up my first E30 a few weeks ago. When it warms up a bit I'll make it out to a few of these. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

"Not putting miles on your M3 is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend..." -Someone Awesome

Comment

Some of us will undoubtedly be at the meet in warm or cold weather, precipitation or clear, and everything in between. We even like to meet up when the whole area is closed for snow, and the only place open is a Dominos.

It's not just E30s these days either. If I recall correctly, last meet attracted 3 E30s, 1 E34, 1 E39, 1 Jeep TJ and 1 Focus ST.

Comment

Sounds good. I'll have to bring out my E46 M also.

"Not putting miles on your M3 is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend..." -Someone Awesome

Comment

ride test

My car will be back in action soon and i'm considering updating the suspension again. I'd like to experience a few different setups before I redo the suspension.

Does anyone at this meet run Koni Yellow or Bilstein Touring + HR OE or M3 springs and willing to take me for a spin? I already own both of these springs and have come to realize that the dampening on Billy HDs is just too harsh for me.

Comment

I've got tourings and a mix of oe and sport springs out of a convertible on our rallyx car. You are welcome to try them out. (and I may be interested in trading them for the HD's).
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Anyone here go to the cars, karts and coffee in Jessup? There's one this Sunday

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about going to the C&C but probably wouldn't stay for the racing. Might even go to the Hunt Valley C&C on Saturday too.... Maybe even College Park Friday. Lots of possibilities.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                              I was thinking about going to the C&C but probably wouldn't stay for the racing. Might even go to the Hunt Valley C&C on Saturday too.... Maybe even College Park Friday. Lots of possibilities.
                              What's the adress for the cars and coffee on Saturday and adress?

Comment

Its Hunt Valley Towncenter. Usually in the parking lot with Joes Crab Shack but one of these weeks theyre moving to the parking lot at the back of the center. Ill post a link

All automotive marques and generations gather every Saturday morning at Hunt Valley Horsepower. If you love your car, truck or SUV, you're invited.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
                                X