No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for a new year!!!! :) an exciting new year of modifying and e30 r3ving haha

Comment

jake (the 540 guy, the wrecked one) called the guy, and he seemed a little suspicious. didn't want to give a test drive, didn't want to show the car, only wanted to meet face to face to exchange cash for keys/title. and he was from somewhere in africa, judging by the accent. seemed really sketchy, didn't persue it.
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
      Originally posted by acolella76
      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea, I'm sure Jeff wouldn't mind selling his, hopefully that cash will help get his s50 finally running correctly!
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
          jake (the 540 guy, the wrecked one) called the guy, and he seemed a little suspicious. didn't want to give a test drive, didn't want to show the car, only wanted to meet face to face to exchange cash for keys/title. and he was from somewhere in africa, judging by the accent. seemed really sketchy, didn't persue it.
          sounds like 80% of the car people. hahaha, doesnt ahve to be african or any demographic

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
          yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea, I'm sure Jeff wouldn't mind selling his, hopefully that cash will help get his s50 finally running correctly!
          wishful thinking :P

Comment

technically it runs, but that's also like saying a hamster on a wheel is making progress.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
              technically it runs, but that's also like saying a hamster on a wheel is making progress.
              look that hamster is getting in better shape than most of us. So yes, techinically it is making alot of progress.

Comment

see you guys friday... hopefully my wheels come in by then... ean did your wheels come in yet!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by anchaleena View Post
                  see you guys friday... hopefully my wheels come in by then... ean did your wheels come in yet!?!?
                  yep got them today

Powered By Ford

Comment

i know brody wants to come, but since he doesn't have an e30 anymore, i'm kicking him out of the club.

jk, i'll trade him mine for that e36 he's supposed to get.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                    Originally posted by acolella76
                    i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                    2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                    1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                    1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                    Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

dude, that was cold....

we could always sell him Jeff's. i'm sure he wont mind.

Comment

Austin that pic you sent me earlier made me almost fall over laughing! it was a perfect pick me up. Oh and as far as kicking people out of the club, you have to actually SHOW UP to meets to get that privilege! lmao.

Anyone around friday to go pick up the e36 with me? I wanna bring it to the meet. Ironically I'll have a new car at the meet before Jeff will!!
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                          i know brody wants to come, but since he doesn't have an e30 anymore, i'm kicking him out of the club.

jk, i'll trade him mine for that e36 he's supposed to get.
                          yea i dont know about having an e36 in the club, thats blasphemy.

as far as kicking people out of the club, you have to actually SHOW UP to meets to get that privilege! lmao.
                          have to agree there, get you and your e28 out here. dont be lazy.

Anyone around friday to go pick up the e36 with me? I wanna bring it to the meet. Ironically I'll have a new car at the meet before Jeff will!!
                          this is all very hypothetical, lets not jump the gun here hahaha.

Comment

Lol guys. The worst part of this is I now live 30min from my e30 and it's cold, so it kinda drains most of my enthusiasm. I also have this engine to get into this lexus so I can get my v12. I know I know, blah, blah, blah.....at least I have an s50 and it runs!
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hey jeff. the e30 needs to be out of the garage by saturday per our mother. what's it need to get it moving?

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                                this is all very hypothetical, lets not jump the gun here hahaha.
                                no hypotheticals here, I'll have 4k in my account by thursday at the absolute latest. The dealer is expecting me on friday.
                                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                                X