Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
    I should be coming by. Probably in the x3, though. Please, don't throw any stones.
    you should be fine, i'm coming in a Jeep

Powered By Ford

Comment

darn, no stones? how about monkey feces?

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
        Oh. That's just fine.
        Slicktop City!

Comment

no throwing your crap on anyones car adam.

Comment

forecast says sunny all day now for friday :) well only 32 degree high, but still. NO more snow Friday.

Comment

That's good, still have to drive a jeep tho

Powered By Ford

Comment

If it's still on for Friday I think I'll finally show up...recently purchased an '88 325is with M50 swap and some FUGLY, old fender flairs haha...

Comment

That's okay, I have some pretty trashy wheels I'll be bringin' home in the back of the x3. You guys won't like them at all. :D
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

Unless they're chrome'd out Daytons or Ronal Bears...

Comment

Originally posted by pr0craztinazn View Post
                      Unless they're chrome'd out Daytons or Ronal Bears...
                      Dude, wtf? Why do you have to ruin EVERYTHING?
                      oh, BTW, they're DOUBLE Daytons. :p

j/k
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                        Dude, wtf? Why do you have to ruin EVERYTHING?
                        oh, BTW, they're DOUBLE Daytons. :pj/k

I starred at this for like 15 sec waiting for a pic to load... until I realize...

Comment

...that yun needed to open his eyes to see it. stop squinting and the picture will appear!

Comment

To respond to the previous page, the mini already is turboed from the factory. Oh and the e32 won't be there. It's a 91 so I have to get it inspected. Gotta put 4 tires on it, fix the driver's window (not the switches, prolly the motor), new pass. headlight and bucket, and fix the p/s leak to even come close to passing. Then I have to worry about emissions, I know it failed HC's last year.

Oh yeah, and Ean stopped by my work today and told me he's dropping $1500 into his e30 'while it's there'.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Must be nice.
                              Slicktop City!

Comment

...that yun needed to open his eyes to see it. stop squinting and the picture will appear!
                                thats messed up.

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                                To respond to the previous page, the mini already is turboed from the factory. Oh and the e32 won't be there. It's a 91 so I have to get it inspected. Gotta put 4 tires on it, fix the driver's window (not the switches, prolly the motor), new pass. headlight and bucket, and fix the p/s leak to even come close to passing. Then I have to worry about emissions, I know it failed HC's last year.

Oh yeah, and Ean stopped by my work today and told me he's dropping $1500 into his e30 'while it's there'.
                                what is he putting in? 1500 is alot. turbo?, chip? man Ean sure knows how to be baller.

Comment

Working...
                                X