No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accept flying fucks (only with hot stewardesses) and doughnuts. hmmmm doughnuts.....
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by anchaleena View Post
      hey guys, it's snowing like crazy. NO ONE GO OUT IN THEIR E30 TODAY lol... we all know md/va/dc can't take care of their roads.. i don't care if you have to walk or take your mom's civic. i don't want to see anymore dead e30s dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The E30 does just fine... with a LSD and judicious use of our limited steering angle:crazy: The roads in WV were terrible, and the drivers in VA? Even more terrible.

Comment

Ima CUT YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
          Ima CUT YOU.
          wtf?
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

I guess he was probably not amused I took my car out on tires I knew weren't too good; if my rally tires were on wheels that were the right bolt pattern, life would've been so much easier.

Comment

So I know I got two new guys coming out to the meet Friday. One of my friends from the bar introduced me to them. They're both e36 guys but one has his eye on an 87 325is, the other just really likes e30s. Best part is that the one looking to pick up an e30 is a mechanic here in CP and he said that he'll take care of the lock cylinder on my car! I might actually be able to drive sometime!
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                So I know I got two new guys coming out to the meet Friday. One of my friends from the bar introduced me to them. They're both FAGS but one IS TRYING NOT TO BE ONE, the other just really likes MEN. Best part is, the one looking for an e30 is MY LOVER, and he said that he'll take care of the lock cylinder on my car IN EXCHANGE FOR SOME LOVIN! I might actually be able to drive sometime!
                FIXED. hahaha, you know I'm just kidding. kinda not really.

Comment

Yeah....the first thing i thought when i saw "So I know i got two new guys....." was "yep, knew he was gay. picked them up at the bar i bet."

You can come out of the closet now. :D we know the truth.

Comment

L. O. L.
                    It's okay. You won't get any queer looks from me.
                    Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                      FIXED. hahaha, you know I'm just kidding. kinda not really.

fyi, yuns not kidding. he just wants to be included in your shenanigans. or he wants to push your stool in......

lol j/k
                      Originally posted by BillBrasky
                      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                      Originally posted by acolella76
                      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                        fyi, yuns not kidding. he just wants to be included in your shenanigans. or he wants to push your stool in......

lol j/k
                        way to go graphic there austin:tsk:... hahaha.

Comment

yeah, yeah, you dirty asian you.
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

my exhaust hangers are gone... I notice them yesterday it was vibrating more in the cabin, and then today when I shut the trunk it went cling clunk cling clunk... fml. I have to look underneath to see what needs replacing.

Comment

Yun is silly.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

haha it's karma bitch! That's what you get! I have a spare set of the black rubber mounts at the other house, I don't have the hangers though.
                                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                                X