No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for today. It will be nice and warm.

Comment

I'm not bringing the E30 if I do come, on account of it having no spark. I really hope the crank position sensors are to blame, or I'm flummoxed.

Comment

bump for tomorrow.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

stopping by for a short time. got a nerf war to go to in towson.

Comment

haha adam, that's awesome! I'll be there, with the e36 finally running! Jeff, I'll have cash for you tomorrow night!
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Hey Brody, what part of Texas are you from? I'm going to Houston over spring break to buy a car and drive it back. Any recommendations on a good place to eat in the city? I think I'll only be there for a night with one of my friends.

Comment

Wife's working tonight. No dice. But I will be heading by Tischer today.
                Have a huge order to pick up.
                Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                  Wife's working tonight. No dice. But I will be heading by Tischer today.
                  Have a huge order to pick up.
                  hmmm what kinda order???

Powered By Ford

Comment

^BMW parts?

yeah, brody, it should be pretty awesome. I have my entire arsenal of nerf guns in my trunk right now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                      ^BMW parts?

yeah, brody, it should be pretty awesome. I have my entire arsenal of nerf guns in my trunk right now. lol
                      lol I figured that much, I have a nerf sniper rifle but I don't think it'll work to good in this wind