Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahahahah that's classic.

Yeah we are, but possibly the one in stafford. Keep an eye on the other thread.

Oh and do you have any interest in coming to my place tonight to watch Syracuse take on Villinova? The offer is open to anyone. 9 o'clock game, pm me for directions.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i might make it out for one of these. maybe get a few NJ folks together to cruise down.

Comment

That would be sweet.

The e30 may very well be out this week. It is currently in pasadena getting exhaust.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
          That would be sweet.

The e30 may very well be out this week. It is currently in pasadena getting exhaust.
          you made it up there without attracting unwanted attention. Lucky

Powered By Ford

Comment

So to anyone who decides to come out, there will be a new e30 there that hasn't shown it's face since June......

Comment

So to anyone who decides to come out, there will be a new e30 there that hasn't shown it's face since June......
              I don't believe you, salt still exists somewhere on the road in the this state, you wouldn't let it out.....

haha, I'll be there tomorrow night, maybe a little late, one of y co-workers is moving to a new job so the office is going out after work for drinks. Cant wait to see that car Jeff!
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

i'll be there tomorrow night depending on whether or not i finish the engine swap. im doing the swap at grandmothers place (2 car garage, no cars, lots of space) out on kent island so timing may not work out well. but there is always next week.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Wont be there this week. I'll pass on watching everyone rubbing themselves on jeff's e30. I'll be off partying in bmore.

Comment

well we damn well know that it's not me. :)
                    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

So a guy ambushed me in the gas station. And just started going off as I was putting gas in my car. Then I realize he has a black e30. He might be coming out today. :)

Comment

This is true slack ass viet. Are the thursday night meets still going on out there? And do you still go to them?

Comment

I have to see the rare black e30. It only comes out once a year