No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so with the new location will you still be allowed to work on your car or is it only bbq now?

Powered By Ford

Comment

we're gonna do DIY stuff at the house later after the photoshoot. We can probably do little things like interior stuff and very minor engine work.
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
        so with the new location will you still be allowed to work on your car or is it only bbq now?
        wrong thread guys... this is the friday night meet thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
          Thats great!!! I take it we'll see you Sunday? You better be out there.
          I'll be there. The Friday night meet is still happening, right?

Comment

yeah Friday night is still going on. I want to get input on some design ideas for tshirts for us from people on Friday and have a couple designs for Sunday.
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
              wrong thread guys... this is the friday night meet thread.
              oops sorry thread nazi :hitler: and you better come out this friday. I've come 3 weeks in a row

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
                oops sorry thread nazi :hitler: and you better come out this friday. I've come 3 weeks in a row
                sir yes sir

Comment

Finally have an e30...I think I'll come Friday as long as I don't have class during!

Comment

its been a long time since ive come to one of these. ill show this week

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
                      its been a long time since ive come to one of these. ill show this week
                      ur car is fixed?

Comment

nope, wont be there this week. booze and nerf guns > e30 meet. sorry. hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                          ur car is fixed?
                          in which way? it was not running for the past couple months due to megasquirt issues. i got that all sorted out a couple weeks ago and it runs like a champ.

if you mean body work, not yet. 50% due to the car being inop all winter, 50% due to me being too lazy/busy to get it done.

Comment

i'll be there again, bringing my rx8 this time though.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

so its most likely going to rain... its still 7:30 at the garage in front of home depot right? if the rain is coming down hard, i wont show.

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
                                so its most likely going to rain... its still 7:30 at the garage in front of home depot right? if the rain is coming down hard, i wont show.
                                yea home depo garage