X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds good!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

anybody have an oil cooler? let me know if you do, and let me know what you want for it.

mine is leaking..
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
        Your in VA now?
        yes sir! and might be up in PA soon to drop off the car at VAC. Im not happy with my tune

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          anybody have an oil cooler? let me know if you do, and let me know what you want for it.

mine is leaking..
          noooo we should of kept the one brody had!!!!

Comment

i know wI was thinking the same thing
            stephenbrody.com

Comment

Gay.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                Gay.
                yes you are.:yawn:

Comment

I think we should go see Robin Hood instead of Prince of Persia
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

I think we still have an oil cooler hanging from the rafters in the workshop. I think jeff wanted to use it but never got around to it. ask him about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                      I think we should go see Robin Hood instead of Prince of Persia
                      seen it already, its pretty good. i might go see it again.....
                      Originally posted by BillBrasky
                      That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                      Originally posted by acolella76
                      i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                      2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                      1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                      1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                      Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerpirate View Post
                        I think we still have an oil cooler hanging from the rafters in the workshop. I think jeff wanted to use it but never got around to it. ask him about it.
                        You can sell that one to him; I finally got what I was promised. I've moved to VA but I miss rolling out to the meet; will bring the Altima on Friday if the E30 isn't streetable by then. Cops down in VA make MD ones seem lazy

Comment

Think I might just make it out this friday.

With an E30. an ugly one, but hey, at least it will be there.
                          Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                            Think I might just make it out this friday.

With an E30. an ugly one, but hey, at least it will be there.
                            I might be out there too. i know i said this last week but with the job and the house i need to make some time to relax and enjoy the M3

Comment

I wll be there, but very short lived. I will leave by 8 if not 815 at the latest, I have to have dinner with a friend before he goes on his trip across country on his bike. Just in case he doesnt come back alive I like to go eat with him before he leaves. haha.

Comment

hey, i just wanted to say i think im going to try welding the oil cooler instead of simply buying another one. i just realized im never going to take it apart again. so why not? right?

right.

either jb weld or mig welding. haha. david says we should try teflon tape first. so we might give that a shot.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X