No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to get out there for the first time and bring my hoopty!!!!!
    BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert30 View Post
      I'm trying to get out there for the first time and bring my hoopty!!!!!
      man the week goes by so fast when I dont have work. Its friday already.

Comment

It was nice seeing everyone tonight.....thanks for being so welcoming!!!
        BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

yo you guys should come out to my place one of these saturdays. some BBQ and a nice drive on some back roads around here.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
            yo you guys should come out to my place one of these saturdays. some BBQ and a nice drive on some back roads around here.
            host a diy or get together.

also yesterday was cabrio galore. It was awesome :)

Comment

I like the idea of having another meet. We need a summer meet regardless. I was thinking of doing another BBQ at Brody's when I got back but we should try and leave that for just the spring.

Let's set it up Yan!
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                I like the idea of having another meet. We need a summer meet regardless. I was thinking of doing another BBQ at Brody's when I got back but we should try and leave that for just the spring.

Let's set it up Yan!
                you been missing out, we been basically hanging out every weekend after you left. hahaha its true though. Lots of car stuff got done this summer on everyone's car.

Comment

wow I feel the love. really. fuckers.
                  stephenbrody.com

Comment

Yan, pick a saturday and set it up. I'm down for coming to the fort.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                      Yan, pick a saturday and set it up. I'm down for coming to the fort.
                      will do sometime in August. I have amazing roads here to drive on too.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                        will do sometime in August. I have amazing roads here to drive on too.
                        lets hope my hardtop is ready then. I think that'll be my goal.

Comment

finally finished my clutch, that was the reason it was so slow (laugh it up jeff). But it's like a completly different car now.