Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
    how do you know the 350z didnt have a bad clutch? hahahah just messing with you.
    it could've who knows

Powered By Ford

Comment

hahahaha, back in MD in 2 days bitches
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

i've waited for 2 years. Friday will finally be here. Not soon enough.

Comment

Friday college park meet

Saturday cheessteak run

Sunday guten meet

This is gonna be a great weekend

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
            Friday college park meet

Saturday cheessteak run

Sunday guten meet

This is gonna be a great weekend
            need to pick sat or sunday. Going ot do only one. Which one... da da dum.

Comment

easy choice, we all camp out at yuns house friday night, then caravan to philly for the 'steak run, spend the night in philly, then you have a shorter drive to the guten meet.
              Originally posted by BillBrasky
              That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
              Originally posted by acolella76
              i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
              2007 CVPI, stock and slow
              1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
              1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
              Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                easy choice, we all camp out at yuns house friday night, then caravan to philly for the 'steak run, spend the night in philly, then you have a shorter drive to the guten meet.
                Sounds good to me although I don't think yun would drive fast enough to keep up with the majority of the cheese steak run (Damn Asian drivers) :p

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
                  Sounds good to me although I don't think yun would drive fast enough to keep up with the majority of the cheese steak run (Damn Asian drivers) :p
                  hahah with any luck, I would be far enough behind to be the only one who doesnt get a speeding ticket going thorough baltimore.

Comment

i might be able to keep up, i got a diablosport predator for my truck (its a handheld flash tuner), disabled the speed limiter and a couple little tweaks here and there, she moves pretty good now.

My newest addition:

Comment

Why not stay up closer to guten? We can go into manhatten saturday night then?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

its decided I'm only going to go to cheesesteak run. not heading all the way to guten. Then after the cheesesteak run, we can come back to my place and I can call up some people and have a drink and chill. Throw some stuff on the grill eat some smores or the like. And maybe even work on some car stuff if it isnt raining.

See you all in two days.

Comment

Wimp.

Phaedon, I have your tach. I'm not sure if I'll be out friday night as I'm trying to get to Capital.

Oh, friday, 2pm I'll be up at Agile auto getting the e30 dynoed for sure.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

the only way to do crapital is to get there 30 minutes before tech opens. if you do that, you'll have plenty of time to do 5 runs and then make it to the meet at 7:30.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              the only way to do crapital is to get there 30 minutes before tech opens. if you do that, you'll have plenty of time to do 5 runs and then make it to the meet at 7:30.
                              this guy speaks the truth. every time i went to capitol on a friday, i went straight there after work. get in tech immediately, be first in the staging lanes, make 5-7 hot lap passes, go home.

My newest addition:

Comment

pray for no rain

Comment

Working...
                                X