No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, I plan on going straight from Agile to crapital.

There won't be any rain yun.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

it needs to be tomorrow already, I wanna drive somewhere with reckless abandon

Powered By Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Mde36 View Post
        it needs to be tomorrow already, I wanna drive somewhere with reckless abandon
        you need to drive like 2 miles ahead, so when you get I wont get implicated any where near you. hahaha

Comment

It will be stupidly hot this weekend. After working on the E28 again, I'll probably be half dead. See you guys next week, and may your vehicles not smell like NJ (trash) after your trip.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
            you need to drive like 2 miles ahead, so when you get I wont get implicated any where near you. hahaha
            it the 4 that i've been on nobody has ever been pulled over. I'll take my chances outta 250+ cars

Powered By Ford

Comment

would it be a no no to bring my ccar??? its not a street car so it would be on my trailer and stay there?

E30 Turbo 2.8L - 60ft - 1.70 :: 1/8th - 6.99 :: MPH - 105.47 :: 1/4 - 10.66 :: MPH - 132.53
              *RIP* E36 M3 - 60ft - 1.944 :: 1/8th - 8.64 :: MPH - 80.00 :: 1/4 - 13.55 :: MPH - 99.95

Comment

not sure where you would park it, the sbux lot isn't that big. just bring the e36. What happned to the blue m50?
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

put tags on it from your other car and drive it anyway!?
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

man i havent been to one of these in a while. if i have my car back together by friday ill come, if not..next week.

Comment

friday!

Comment

Originally posted by rpm620 View Post
                        would it be a no no to bring my ccar??? its not a street car so it would be on my trailer and stay there?
                        After hearing your exhaust at the track this weekend, please don't bring it:p

Comment

brrinnnggg ittttttt
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

I'm already waiting at stabux. I'm the most dedicated person ever.

Comment

Back in Town!!
                              stephenbrody.com

Comment

you left?
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X