No announcement yet.

Weekly Meet in College Park Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you missed a quite a few cars then, a few e30's, a mini, a e38 740i....
    i'm usually there around 7:15, but i had to work until 8. after i showed up around 8:15 we went to Don Pablo's.

next time you come, just hang out for 15-20 minutes. if we're all not standing around in the parking lot, someone will spot your car and come say hi.
    Originally posted by BillBrasky
    That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
    Originally posted by acolella76
    i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
    2007 CVPI, stock and slow
    1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
    1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
    Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

yeah most of us are there by 745 at the latest. I was late getting there at 8ish off the bus from nyc. Plenty of people were there when I showed up.

If we aren't standing around in the parking lot then we are inside the starbucks
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

me and phaedon were there at 735. if not at 730 on the dot, we did nto see any e30s

Comment

did you see this car?

AWD > RWD

Comment

Yeah there's only one or two e30's that show up, but look for a 740, Mini, a riced out rx8, chevy silverado on 22's, or a white tercel.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I love how we conveniently leave out the e36......granted I have been gone lately.....
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

that's cause no one cares about e36s.

you dont even have it in your sig, that's how embarrassed about it you are. hahaha.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Ya I was there around 740ish. Saw the 740. Didnt think much of it. Though this meet was a purer gathering of cars, just E30s :)

Ill get w you guys soon. Look forward to it.

Comment

we all have and love bmw's, but thats not all we drive. for instance, at one point i had 3 e30's , and 3 e28's. now i have 1 e30, 2 e28's, and some other non-bmw rides.
                    Originally posted by BillBrasky
                    That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                    Originally posted by acolella76
                    i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                    2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                    1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                    1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                    Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
                      Ya I was there around 740ish. Saw the 740. Didnt think much of it. Though this meet was a purer gathering of cars, just E30s :)

Ill get w you guys soon. Look forward to it.
                      During the winter months the we end up garaging our e30s (jeff and yun), some are currently sitting with blown engines (kershaw, pr0craztination) and others of us (ie me) no longer have an e30. During the spring/summer it's much more a "pure" e30 meet.
                      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Hey now... my junkyard M50 runs fine; it's the rest of the car that is falling apart around it. Until finals are over, I don't really want to look at it.

Comment

No worries. My car was from under wraps -wish i had a garage- anyhow. Waiting for the weather to clear so i can put it back under wraps!

Comment

picked up my E30 yesterday so once i get it tagged and it's not snowing out i can bring it out to play. :)

Comment

candi was tagged and titled. so diana might make it out to the meets. probably not though.

janet said she'd be there this friday though.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
                                some are currently sitting with blown engines (kershaw, pr0craztination)
                                Add me to the list. It still moves under its' own power, but I'm afraid I'm going to have a holey block one day and fuck up the car. (more)

Phaedon, I didn't forget about you, I called the place here, and they didn't answer the phone. I think they have funny hours. Will be in contact.
                                (Tap x 2) ;)
                                Slicktop City!

Comment

Working...
                                X