2010 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
    hosted by College Park Tuning with help from Sigma Chi
    • • Thousands of different cars
      • Dyno pulls
      • BBQ
      • Live DJ
      • 50/50 Raffle
      • Raffle Prizes

We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus, Parking Lots 9 & 11. Overflow parking at the View and Lot 4
    Directions to Campus Map of parking
    *Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
    Sunday, May 2nd, 2010

Time
    Noon, 12:00 pm. If you show up before this time you will NOT be let into the parking lot
    We usually start packing things up at 7pm

Food
    • BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
    • Soft drinks and other refreshments
    *There will be a separate place just for water*

Dyno
    • $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
    • If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com or follow this link. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Basic Rules
    1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
    2. No tents
    3. No alcohol
    4. No grilles (you can bring other food or drinks)
    5. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
    6. Chairs are permitted everywhere but a parking space
    7. No saving spaces (You might wind up next to a Honda or a Ferrari and maybe make a new friend)

The Last four years meets were great successes. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

-----
    i'll be attending. there was a good bmw turnout last year, pretty decent e30 turnout as well. thought i'd post it up.
    AWD > RWD

hmmm i might make it down to this but I dont do traffic all too well so we'll see. what type of turnout is it?

Comment

last year was about 1000+ cars.

its just about everything under the sun. from extreme show queens to regular cars. to straight up exotics. ferraris, lamborghinis, porsches, etc. some car clubs will show up with an impressive output, the 350z/g35 crowd turned out like 70 some cars. the rx8club showed up with 10. haha.

traffic wasnt terrible. it did take about 20 minutes to move the last half mile into the parking lot though.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

we had around 15 total e30s there last year, it was a great event, awesome cars, there were a solid 100+ bmws there (we took up an entire row to ourselves). It was a lot of fun. We tried to setup an early e30 meetup last year but that kinda failed, in the end we just ended up saving spots for everyone we new were coming. Last year was a really hot day though so I highly suggest sunscreen, hats, and whatever else.
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

im down if there is a decent e30 meet up. I can come with atleast another e30. maybe two.

im just a baby when it comes to traffic.

do you know how many people choose to do the dyno? will you have a time to go to the dyno if you sign up? or is it kinda like stand in line and wait around for hours for it.

Comment

Son of a bitch. I'll be driving back from the dragon that day.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ win and sucks at the same time.

if you send an email to the address above, you get a time slot for the dyno afaik.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

can we make it so cars have certain spots to park in? the e30s weren't close to the other bmws.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                  can we make it so cars have certain spots to park in? the e30s weren't close to the other bmws.
                  this i dont mind ;D
                  Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                    Weren't close? IIRC we were at the end of the row with all of the other e36 and e46s last year. We really do need to meet up early this time though, it's the only way to do it right.
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

we WERE close, but we weren't in the same line. It kinda sucks when you get stuck next to fuckin baller ass acuras.
                      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                      2875-C Towerview Road
                      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Oh yeah that's right. Yeah we really need to make sure that this year we have a good turnout in the morning before we goto the meet
                        stephenbrody.com

Comment

I don't know if I should attempt to come this year. Hopefully Mike will bring my old blue e30 to the meet! He's fixing it up nicely.

Comment

What are you driving these days?
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

My mom and dad's cars. I'm going to Houston next week to drive back an alpine white m3 though. I can't wait!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X