***Official Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Official Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread

I know we have a spotted thread in the general section already. But I want this to be in the mid-atlantic section.

So I'll start.

Driving to work today, I saw a white e30 with diving boards, lowered and exhaust on Rt. 66 headed towards I-495 at around 4:45-5:00am

Who are you?
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

haha, good move Viet! There was a Black 325is 2 door, plastic bumpers and weaves driving behind me in Bethesda today on Wisconsin and East-West HWY.
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

duh, why wasnt this thought of already? the other day tho i saw i think mde30? is that ean? on 695 right before 83/near falls road exit going torward towson...silver e30 lowered m50 i think it was sounded great had blk wheels...

i was in my subie :) this must have been around 7-8ish
      e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
        duh, why wasnt this thought of already? the other day tho i saw i think mde30? is that ean? on 695 right before 83/near falls road exit going torward towson...silver e30 lowered m50 i think it was sounded great had blk wheels...

oh that was you? Subie sounded good

Powered By Ford

Comment

It might have been thought of, but I think we need to get this stickied.
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

^ yea that was me man! i figured it was u that bitch is cleannn...and yea, subie exhaust note is intoxicating
            e30s r kool

Comment

his car only looks so clean cause he recently got a new trunk.

haha.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post

this sounds so gay it could be in the classified. "you silver e30 lower m50, sounded great had blk wheels, me subie awd." you guys should trade phone numbers and go on a date.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                  this sounds so gay it could be in the classified. "you silver e30 lower m50, sounded great had blk wheels, me subie awd." you guys should trade phone numbers and go on a date.
                  I saw a black vert, reiger lip, with an asian guy driving. He had just hit a deer but I kept going while I laughted.