• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have an m20 starter? pretty sure my solenoid is kaput
    2008 335i - n54b30
    1991 318i - m52b28
    1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

I'd be in for a meet, but Sundays are really my only day off. Ideas?

Comment

its a pain to schedule anything since this thread in itself gets a reply every 2 days or so hah
        2008 335i - n54b30
        1991 318i - m52b28

Comment

Originally posted by VasFinest View Post
          so if you see someone running around without a rear bumper
          Ha, I think I passed you the other day (Sunday?) on 664 - you were headed in the direction of the beach. Black front fender?

I've also seen a lowered delphin 87 325iS quite a bit.

Originally posted by ed94r View Post
          There happens to about 3 SCCA National DSP BMW's in VB, one in an E30 and 2 others sharing a E46.
          I was at the TSCC autocross on Sunday and the two guys in that e46 were fast.

Comment

Was anyone at the Autocross this past weekend(6/19)?

Comment

Originally posted by jt223539 View Post
              Was anyone at the Autocross this past weekend(6/19)?
              Not I. What organization was it with and where was it? I don't see anything on the TSCC or ODR sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i View Post
                Not I. What organization was it with and where was it? I don't see anything on the TSCC or ODR sites.
                It was ODR and it was at Pungo. It was the rescheduled event from 2 weekends ago when it rained, so it may not have been on there website. Reason I asked is because there were about 5-6 other e30s out there with 4 or so of them participating.

I will be driving in every ODR event for the rest of the season since the events no longer conflict with my Langley racing. So maybe I will see some of you guys out there through out the rest of the season?

Comment

I might come out for some photo's or something, it's been a long time since I've been out to an autocross and my current e30 has never been off the street haha.

Comment

Hey guys. I am in williamaburg and run around newport news a bit. I have a dark blue/purple (crappy paint job by PO) s50 e30. Borbet wheels with diving boards. If im around, im in for a meet sometime.

Comment

Hey im located in vb near the oceanfront and finally have a bmw. I work on them daily and finally got a E28 and an E30 vert for the girlfriend. The E30 isn't "drivable" yet but will be in a few weeks. I would be down for a meet in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by havand View Post
                        Hey guys. I am in williamaburg and run around newport news a bit. I have a dark blue/purple (crappy paint job by PO) s50 e30. Borbet wheels with diving boards. If im around, im in for a meet sometime.
                        do you work at the shipyard?
                        2008 335i - n54b30
                        1991 318i - m52b28

Comment

Anyone have a busted Getrag 260 they might wanna donate? It doesn't have to actually work, as long as the input shaft and the front bell housing section isn't fucked...

Or a good one they want to sell really really really really cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by drumad View Post
                            do you work at the shipyard?
                            Na. You?

Comment

Originally posted by havand View Post
                              Na. You?
                              Ah nvm then. There's an e30 in the parking lots that sorta matches your description. Just wondering if that was you.
                              2008 335i - n54b30
                              1991 318i - m52b28

Comment

Originally posted by jt223539 View Post
                                I will be driving in every ODR event for the rest of the season since the events no longer conflict with my Langley racing. So maybe I will see some of you guys out there through out the rest of the season?
                                I'll be at as many ODR (haven't been, so I assume non-members can do it) and TSSC autocrosses as I can make for the rest of the season, which in reality is probably just a few - my summer schedule is kinda nuts. I'll be in a stock silver/black e46 M3 and much prefer talking e30's than anything else, so give me a shout if you're there.

Comment

Working...
                                X