• Time
  • Show
Clear All

not mine or affiliated

2008 335i - n54b30
    1991 318i - m52b28
    1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

Anyone local have an exhaust manifold for an M20? Its 1992 325i vert if it matters. I need the manifold for the back set of cylinders.(Bank 2). PM me. Thanks

Comment

Sup guys, new 325iS (black) owner here...

Comment

whats up. This thread seems pretty dead. Dont think there is too many E30 guys in 757.

Comment

I am...I've seen a few cars around but I'm pretty sure it is just old ladies.

Comment

Haha yeah. I always get excited when I see one...and then they end up being 80..ish

Comment

I try to get some BMW people to play, but I think they just think it's some old crappy BMW and they don't bother or look.....or write for that matter. All status, not enthusiasts.

Comment

After like 4 months my e30 is almost ready to hit the streets.
                  But first it will have to pass inspection

Comment

What all does it need to pass?

Comment

Not sure yet (just anticipating it to fail.) but we will find out this week or next.

Comment

Maroon 4dr ETA on 664 south this afternoon. Was that any of you guys? I was in the lach e28.
                        2008 335i - n54b30
                        1991 318i - m52b28

Comment

Anybody else bailing because of this hurricane? Grew up down the shore and saw some whoppers, but never a full blown hurricane.

What're these things like down here?

Comment

I moved into the area after Isabel so i can't comment. I've been through major hurricanes before in Japan but I think this will be a monster of some sort. Looks like we'll be getting the double whammy with this one though. It keeps heading west.

I'm not too close to the coast so I don't think I'll worry about flooding. I hope.
                            2008 335i - n54b30
                            1991 318i - m52b28

Comment

Yeah, everyone is talking about the flooding, but I live 3 floors up, my car will be 5 floors up, and my girlfriend lives 12 floors up (though she'd probably come here).

Seems like a prime opportunity to stay and check it out, but it seems to make more sense to gtfo and go inland a bit.

Gotta find a way to rig up a remote camera or something.
                              Last edited by Bill 84 318i; 08-25-2011, 09:18 PM. Reason: clarification!

Comment

white 318is tan interior this morning on 64-W around 8:30, got off exit 263 iirc

Was that any of you here? I was on my way to work in my lach e28 tank.

Very nice car.
                                2008 335i - n54b30
                                1991 318i - m52b28

Comment

Working...
                                X