No announcement yet.

Crazy Ray's : Jessup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am up there I will for ya. Which color or which style you looking for?

I been having luck going about once a week.

Comment

anyone been there lately? i need some parts for my cabrio...

Comment

Bro, I was just there yesterday. Only cabrio was a well picked over bronzit. Only thing in there worth much could be the aftermarket add-on black carpet. It looks decent.

Other than that justread my post from yesterday.

Nothing saying today won't be different.
        Last edited by CabrioPunk; 12-22-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

So, i decided to venture to the Erdman Ave location on Sunday. They have 1, absolutely complete hellrot 4 door. Looked to be a 1990. They also had an alpinewhite 2 door in the parking lot that was being readied to come in it appeared. the alpine white car was also complete however was in slightly rough shape. When i was finished there, i went to the curtis bay location, as i am looking for parts for my Explorer. They only had one silver 2 door that was extremely picked over...
          84 Henna 325e - 88 Delphin 325iC -90 Schwartz 325is - 93 AW740iL - 01 Titan 740iLSport

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatermd View Post
            So, i decided to venture to the Erdman Ave location on Sunday. They have 1, absolutely complete hellrot 4 door. Looked to be a 1990. They also had an alpinewhite 2 door in the parking lot that was being readied to come in it appeared. the alpine white car was also complete however was in slightly rough shape. When i was finished there, i went to the curtis bay location, as i am looking for parts for my Explorer. They only had one silver 2 door that was extremely picked over...
            the white car at erdman is fs for 1500 they won't sell any parts off it. I already tried lol. The red car has basket weaves and plastic bumpers.
            My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

I would go for the weaves I just don't see myself refinishing them. I will hold off. I have my idea wheels in mind... first is a suspension. I did the aftermarket wheels with stock height before and felt dumb. I'll save it this time.

TexasTerp wanted those plastics. Have him post up in here if he got them.

Comment

Ubernasty was supposed to pick them up for me today. I haven't had a chance to call him yet, but I'm definitely getting them.
                stephenbrody.com

Comment

If anybody feel the urge to help out. I am looking for Black drivers side fender for a VERT. also A door. I will pay EXTRA cash for your help.

Thanks
                  BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

Im going to head up tomorrow so i will see if they have any verts for you. Too bad, because about 2 weeks ago they had 3 black verts and they just crushed them.
                    84 Henna 325e - 88 Delphin 325iC -90 Schwartz 325is - 93 AW740iL - 01 Titan 740iLSport

Comment

Let us know what you find. I hope to get up there soon again. Maybe even see ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatermd View Post
                        Im going to head up tomorrow so i will see if they have any verts for you. Too bad, because about 2 weeks ago they had 3 black verts and they just crushed them.
                        Thanks so much
                        BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

Went today. Nothing new.

Comment

Bummer. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for looking!
                              BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

i never got to erdman, sorry brody. I'm in upstate ny near buffalo till thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X