No announcement yet.

Crazy Ray's : Jessup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go ya Nancy. The 325 I my stuff from is still therewith the motors. I even took of the door cards for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by whitewatermd View Post
      I know, but i really need a window motor. It sucks when you cant smoke while your driving...
      Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

if you cant find one.
      BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert30 View Post

driver side? i might have one for cheap.

Comment

Passenger side. I found the gray one, but it was definatly NOT clean. That thing was a mess. They had the other delphin one in the back that needs to get crushed, a sedan, a bronzit vert and a black 325e. Unfortunatly, the new gray one's door is smushed shut so i was unable to get anything out of it...
          84 Henna 325e - 88 Delphin 325iC -90 Schwartz 325is - 93 AW740iL - 01 Titan 740iLSport

Comment

Passenger side. I found the gray one, but it was definatly NOT clean. That thing was a mess. They had the other delphin one in the back that needs to get crushed, a sedan, a bronzit vert and a black 325e. Unfortunatly, the new gray one's door is smushed shut so i was unable to get anything out of it...

Couldn't get into the 325is?

Comment

I was able to get in all the cars today to bad there was nothing worth picking. Why is every single vert top ruined in these yards? Oh the wheels on the IS are basketweaves 14 inch in case anyone gets there hopes up of euroweaves...
              My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
                I was able to get in all the cars today to bad there was nothing worth picking. Why is every single vert top ruined in these yards?
                You looking for a top? When i pick up my parts car might have one?
                BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

yea I'm looking for a really nice soft top with frame whole assembly as I don't wanna mess with fabric etc. Does the car in va have a good top? what are you taking off that car? maybe we can work a deal on towing in exchange for parts and gas if there are enough good parts to go around. all 3 of my verts have shitty soft tops that's why i have the hardtop... but in nice weather wanna be able to drop the top...
                  My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Im going to try to run up there today. ANyone looking for anything in particular?
                    cardnial carpet?
                    Can you take photos of the interior?

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
                      yea I'm looking for a really nice soft top with frame whole assembly as I don't wanna mess with fabric etc. Does the car in va have a good top? what are you taking off that car? maybe we can work a deal on towing in exchange for parts and gas if there are enough good parts to go around. all 3 of my verts have shitty soft tops that's why i have the hardtop... but in nice weather wanna be able to drop the top...
                      That might work . PM what you need? This car might have al lot you can use!
                      BawaMotorWerks@gmail.com

Pummy

sigpic

Comment

Holy cow. Another good day. A clean 325i 4dr black, black, auto. It was where I usually don't see BMWs. All the way to the rear, on that peninsula. My buddy scored a deck spoiler and ellipsoids. Clean interior. Nothing else new. Nice weather today.

Comment

is the cardinal interior in good condition? sport seats? door cards? are the seats ripped and torn?

if its in good condition i may just grab everything.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                            is the cardinal interior in good condition? sport seats? door cards? are the seats ripped and torn?

if its in good condition i may just grab everything.
                            Im after some carpet. So if you go snap some pics please!!

Comment

The 325is with cardinal interior is rough. Door cards are ruined. Front seats are cracked and gasoline soaked. I guess standard procedure is to cut fuel tanks, drain them and put empty tank back into the car. This one had three tanks when I first came across it. How I knew I was the first one inside. Rear seats may be good.

Carpets are OK. Aftermarket black one that looks nice in the bronzit vert. The 325is coupe I recall dirty but not unserviceable. The 325i 4dr was clean too I recall.

Comment

If you go back can you take pics of the carpet?

Comment

Working...
                                X