• Time
  • Show
Clear All

s54

not mine, passing this along

hmmmm
    AWD > RWD

Comment

fuck that. sounds sketchy as hell. these motors are everywhere. just like with s5x's, I want a motor that ran in a car, then was pulled (or I can buy a wrecked chassis as is). noone wants to thumb through some idiots guesswork
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

"Made the timing chain jump?"

I do believe post #3 explained the logical approach

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I know the guy who's selling it. I know the entire story behind the car. It's legit.
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
            I know the guy who's selling it. I know the entire story behind the car. It's legit.
            Link to the Mid Atlantic BFc post.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
              I am gonna say this right now: there isn't a goddamn thing you can do with a clutch that will make a timing chain skip a tooth. No way, no how.

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I can't find the thread. But... somehow or another, he was driving the car back home, burned the clutch before he even got out of the city, then when he finally made it up here, the car was running like crap. If you search hard enough on bf.c you can find it.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
                X