Old Dominion University Car Club's 2nd Annual Spring Charity Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Dominion University Car Club's 2nd Annual Spring Charity Meet

Come join us at ODU for our spring meet. Last year we raised over $500 for the Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters (CHKD), here in Norfolk. This year we are trying to double our previous donation. This year you can look forward to a bbq, 1000+ HP cars from Horsepower Solutions, vendors such as AIK, Sage Autosports, EastCoast Customs, and possibly Hooters (waiting for a response still.) Entrance fees are $1 minimum donation for each vehicle and spectators

The location of the meet is located in the flyer...or lmgtfy here.

Feel free to check out our new website to see what our club is all about ODU Car Club.

ODUCC decals and shirts will be for sale at our meet. All available decal colors are above.
    Last edited by mech3ngn; 02-22-2011, 01:37 PM. Reason: new flyer posted

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
    GOES-R Systems Engineer

went last year, had a good time.

I was the one with the euro s50 e30 wagon,

i think this was one of the coolest cars there, mr2 with a boosted k swap

Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

your e30 is sick, i was surprised to see a wagon at the meet last year. ever since 5speed swapping and rebuilding my neighbors e30 325is last summer, ive fallen in love with these cars. hoping to get one this summer.

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
      GOES-R Systems Engineer

Comment

I'm gonna try to make it this year, my cousin has a vert and goes to odu. He drives a focus wagon at school though. Maybe I'll get him to drag it out for a weekend.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

sounds good, hopefully that'll be 5 e30s now. I just found out I cant even go to the event that I'm planning a lot for. It sucks, but I have to get my 8 hour Fundamentals of Engineering test taken care of, and the only date for the test this semester is the same as this event...wish I could back our but I already paid.

Do you guys autocross your e30s? Cause we scheduled this event on Saturday because theres an event at ACU-4 Little Creek Amphibious base the next morning.

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
          GOES-R Systems Engineer

Comment

I won't be there this year, I moved back to Buffalo, NY.

getting my car dealers license again soon (new business is almost operational) so hoping to buy some cars in the HR area to pay the old neighborhood a visit
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

bump! events coming up, the ODUCC hopes to see you guys there!

1991 325i m20b25 5spd
              GOES-R Systems Engineer

Comment

when is this junk?
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Good to see you on r3v Tom! When are you gunna buy an e30?

Mine is making it's debut at ODU sometime next week, pending getting a hold of a trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    when is this junk?
                    April 9th. you missed it by a bit.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                    X