No announcement yet.

Greater Philadelphia area caravan up to GutenFest 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll see what I can do to put together a VA/DC/MD caravan and we'll meet up with y'all on the way there!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

i'll be attending this year.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

WOW! Much better responses than last year, by far. I'm west of the city, Delaware County, so driving into the city isn't an issue. IF we could meet along or near I-95 then just jump right on I-95, that'd be ideal. Any suggestions for a place to meet?

EDIT: Meet in the IKEA parking lot in South Philadelphia?

Route is here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.169086&z=13
        Last edited by e30_luv_; 02-16-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Pardon my ignorance but, is this at the Guten shop or somewhere near by?

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
            I'm down be in the vert hopefully...
            You finally get that swap done? The m50 and everything ready? Interested on how that all went down.
            sigpic

1989 Alpine 325is 2dr m50 swapped
            Build Thread:
            Current ongoing build. Check it out!
            1991 318is 4dr rallycross
            Rallycross Build Thread.
            1991 Alpine 318is coupe - sold

Comment

Originally posted by AutoXinE30 View Post
              Pardon my ignorance but, is this at the Guten shop or somewhere near by?
              Sure is! Levent held an event, GutenFest, last year at his shop. This year I believe is at the new shop(?), which is a few blocks from where he set up shop originally.

Comment

Down. Hopefully my toys from the machine shop are done by then.
                sigpic

Comment

there are some really nice roadas on the over side of the river from philly. Could we meet in philly and then cruise up that way so we dont have to just be on the highway?

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

Originally posted by shEck3lls0 View Post
                    You finally get that swap done? The m50 and everything ready? Interested on how that all went down.
                    No I am gonna drop in an m20 for now then m50 in my 86 coupe after I get car painted I would rather have m50 coupe than vert anyway. Whats up with your car?
                    My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by RickSloan View Post
                      there are some really nice roadas on the over side of the river from philly. Could we meet in philly and then cruise up that way so we dont have to just be on the highway?
                      HELL to the YES! If we can take a scenic route and still get to GutenFest then by all means we can go that route. It may be a pain in the ass, but could you possibly map out the route with Google maps and post it here? I'm fine with this idea, any objections?

Comment

Originally posted by e30_luv_ View Post
                        HELL to the YES! If we can take a scenic route and still get to GutenFest then by all means we can go that route. It may be a pain in the ass, but could you possibly map out the route with Google maps and post it here? I'm fine with this idea, any objections?

Ill look into it and report back!

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

I'll be going, which e30 though is the better question though.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_325es View Post
                            I'll be going, which e30 though is the better question though.
                            I can drive the one you aren't taking....
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

The problem would be which one is running, not being able to drive both lol.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

fuck me.

i would love to go to this but my car just broke down yesterday =(
                                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X