NoVa: cheap/free parts for sale, and things I'm looking for local

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoVa: cheap/free parts for sale, and things I'm looking for local

I'm putting prices on this stuff because it's required here, but make offers of whatever you want, even if it's a lowball, because I'll probably take it :)
    I can provide pictures on request. Parts are located in Burke, VA near Fairfax. I'm also willing to trade stuff I have for stuff you have

First, things I'm looking for, preferably cheap.
    1. stock rear swaybar, mounts, and endlinks
    2. vert front swaybar
    3. front sway endlinks
    4. Large-ish sheetmetal pieces appropriate for skidplate use
    5. electric pusher fan (aftermarket)
    6. one window crank for manual windows
    7. pieces of diamond plate maybe 2' by 2' or thereabouts.
    8. oil cooler
    9. nice looking aluminum mesh sheets
    10. "elephant trunk" drain piece that goes on the firewall in the engine bay.
    11. glasspack or cherry bomb or similar non-stock cheap/lightweight muffler (I'll check diameter)
    12. crack-free dashboard
    13. black door panels/handles/pockets for sedan
    14. glovebox with working latch - locking or non-locking

Stuff I have for sale, free, trade, etc:
    1. electric lock motors (6 - 4 doors, trunk, gas cap). Not sure which work and which don't. $15 for all.
    2. electric window motors (four, but only three work). Three work, one works very well, the other two are a bit slower/noisier. $25 for all of them.
    3. pair of front OEM sport Bilsteins that need major rebuild and probably new shafts. $35 for the pair, includes the screw-on top collars.
    4. full 318i suspension and brakes....rotors, calipers, spindles/hubs, LCAs, etc. $$any offer
    5. Sunroof seal - new in packaging $5
    6. full set of early tan comfort seats, front and back. Backseats have ski pass-through and are in very good shape. Front seats are functional, but the driver's seat in particular is pretty beat up.
    7. front strut dust boots - One pair is brand new - $10, One pair is used but in good shape - $5.
    8. electric window tracks/frame for all four doors - $5
    9. 7 or 8 window switches, most or all of them work - $5 each.
    10. random center console parts (ashtrays, etc)
    11. Motometer gauge cluster for 4cyl cars. Everything works except the tachometer. Good for parts... $15
    12. Wiring harness from unknown e30 model, and alot of random wiring for windows, locks, etc. .....ask for what you need.
    13. Power lock actuator box
    14. central lighting control module

And I'll add any other things I think of...

Most of this stuff is super-cheap, so you come pick up at my place. If you're getting several things or pay for gas money I might deliver to you in the area, lol...

Josh
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

If for some reason you can't find one local, I can send you a glovebox for free if you cover shipping. I might have a few other little things on that list... and fwiw, this is FunfGan so It be shipping from just outside Baltimore, MD.

Comment

Originally posted by srgfqgarhwfascweabvs View Post
      If for some reason you can't find one local, I can send you a glovebox for free if you cover shipping. I might have a few other little things on that list... and fwiw, this is FunfGan so It be shipping from just outside Baltimore, MD.
      I may head up that way in the next week or two and hit Crazy Ray's (the good one). Maybe we can meet up for some parts-digging or something.

what's up with the different username? forget your login?
      Track/street e21 build
      visit Condor Speed Shop

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

hey josh, we never met up, but I have a stock rear sway bar and links, and I have a 29"x2.5" cherry bomb glass pack. has a scratch on the bottom, but still works and no holes. it was used for about 7k miles.

ill sell the bar for 15$ and the glass pack for $10
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

do you have a stock exhaust that you're trying to get rid of then?
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post
            I may head up that way in the next week or two and hit Crazy Ray's (the good one). Maybe we can meet up for some parts-digging or something.

what's up with the different username? forget your login?
            Yep I did haha. And I'd love to do that(in fact I need parts from there, from cars I never got to finish getting stuff from), but last time I went, I got carded...

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
              hey josh, we never met up, but I have a stock rear sway bar and links, and I have a 29"x2.5" cherry bomb glass pack. has a scratch on the bottom, but still works and no holes. it was used for about 7k miles.

ill sell the bar for 15$ and the glass pack for $10
              done and done. I'll arrange to get out there late this week or over the weekend! Let me know what your schedule looks like for Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I'll be working in Chantilly all day on Fri/Sat if you want to come to me, or I can come to you on Sunday!

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
              do you have a stock exhaust that you're trying to get rid of then?
              I may keep it for the short-term until I'm sure I like the glasspack sound, etc. Plus it will just be a muffler, cut off.

Originally posted by srgfqgarhwfascweabvs View Post
              Yep I did haha. And I'd love to do that(in fact I need parts from there, from cars I never got to finish getting stuff from), but last time I went, I got carded...
              Carded? is there a minimum age or something? If you're that young, you can just say I'm your stepdad, lol. Because I'm that old

I may try to head up there Monday, since its a federal holiday!
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Originally posted by irish44j View Post

Carded? is there a minimum age or something?
                I was wondering the same thing, apparently there is. From their FAQ no one under 18 is allowed inside. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by kts View Post
                  I was wondering the same thing, apparently there is. From their FAQ no one under 18 is allowed inside. That sucks.

http://www.crazyraysautoparts.com/faq.htm
                  lol.....well, it's been about 18 years since I was under 18 so I never really look at things like that, lol.

I'm sure it's because when you sign to go in, it's a legal waiver in case you injure yourself, etc. And you can only sign a legal waiver, legally, if you're 18 or over.
                  Track/street e21 build
                  visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Yeah, I understand the law haha. Just mad. I'm sure the illegal mexicans are much more of a liability than a sensible young lad such as myself. But If you do go up, and could pull a few small things for me I'd be more than happy to let you have the glovebox, I also have some other things. Pm me If you wonna meet up!

I swear I'm done changing accounts haha.

Comment

ahaha noobie

Comment

Originally posted by dnick View Post
                        ahaha noobie
                        :drink:

Comment

Super interested in parts

Comment

Originally posted by va dirty30 View Post
                            Super interested in parts
                            could you be more specific? lol...
                            Track/street e21 build
                            visit Condor Speed Shop

Comment

Umma lots lol... The dash, oil cooler, fan, skid plate and probably other things

Comment

Working...
                              X